2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I need something to do to fill my 8pm time slot lol. Thanks for a great week everyone

I think in all the excitement of seeing two of my close friends get to live out their dream i forgot to say congrats to them and to JT as well. Congrats you three!!

Thanks to everyone who made this possible. Thank you to everyone who submitted videos. Thank you to last mcers for doing a great job, and keeping this event going strong, so I could have a turn.

I'm hurting for a few THPers and ecstatic for another few. A total mix of emotion but the show will go on. I'm going to do my darnedest to keep everyone's head in the game. I've felt the pain!

Lets do this!!

Already, PM sent for a volunteer positon...

Wow I've been reading up on the Morgan cup and it just looks out of this world.

Good luck to all who have been selected. Very jealous. Enjoy and try not to think of the rest of us working.

I was unavailable last night but I want to congratulate MikeDean, Ary and JT! Welcome to the show guys, I can't wait to see what is next. You guys are going to be great, congrats again!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I was unavailable last night but I want to congratulate MikeDean, Ary and JT! Welcome to the show guys, I can't wait to see what is next. You guys are going to be great, congrats again!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks p4b, still in shock today

Thanks to everyone that posted their videos and tried so hard to make it into this wonderful event. There were some terrific videos and I am glad I was not a Judge.

Well, Jman just made a video....look out.

Didn't have my teleprompter as its out on loan (think about it a second.....oh.....you got it! hehe) but I shot from the hip and from the heart. Gonna take an hour or so to upload but its got a message I really do want to get heard.

Didn't have my teleprompter as its out on loan (think about it a second.....oh.....you got it! hehe) but I shot from the hip and from the heart. Gonna take an hour or so to upload but its got a message I really do want to get heard.
I look forward to watching it bro.

I think I'm done with vids for a while. Congrats to all that made it. I hope you all enjoy it.

Way to go man, looking forward to it

Can't wait to see it.

I will be looking for it JMan.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

I love this. I think Kittles is already set and GregDan is working on it as well. Indiana representing Volunteer style!!

They don't know it yet, but I got plans...

I'm about to watch all of the videos and the reactions and the videos of those that posted them here.

I'm about to watch all of the videos and the reactions and the videos of those that posted them here.

That might take a while. Haha

WCBM, your promo is just fantastic. Hilarious.

Castor Hades, your bio is my favorite video so far I think. Really, really fantastic message. I love it dude.

Wonder if someone is dedicated enough to put all the reaction and response videos into 1 post, that would be awesome...I could probably do it Monday at work

Wonder if someone is dedicated enough to put all the reaction and response videos into 1 post, that would be awesome...I could probably do it Monday at work

That would make lives easier. I'm not going to be able to watch them all today since I have a tee time.

Love your bio dcbrad. Another great one.

Fell a few days behind on this thread, but I wanted to congratulate mikedean, ary, JT, wasdesworld, icey, jconn, dcbrad, Castor and WCBM - some of you I know through your postings and banter, others not as much, but I look forward to getting to know more about all of you and rooting for you to do well and win the Morgan Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back