The Fitness & Workout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I knew you'd love it! What an awesome saying and I will think of it every time I walk into to the gym to throw kegs.

You know that moment when, halfway through a rep, you just feel yourself failing and you have the option of putting it down? I reckon now I'll be thinking 'be a bull with eagle's wings! Fly cow, fly!' and just push on through. Can't beat that feeling.

I got my hands on the insanity workout last night :comp: and am going to try doing it in the morning before work. It will be a lifestyle change as I don't get enough sleep as it is, but I need it. Still need to look into Schweitzer's awesome email he sent me about food and diet.

Daddy needs some chisel action.

Good luck man. Schweitzer has some awesome info about food and diet there, it really made me think. Even things like swapping out one food for another, and thinking about the amounts of protein/fat/carbs you should be considering.

You know that moment when, halfway through a rep, you just feel yourself failing and you have the option of putting it down? I reckon now I'll be thinking 'be a bull with eagle's wings! Fly cow, fly!' and just push on through. Can't beat that feeling.

The moment on the bench press when the bar stops going up and starts coming back at you. That's an awesome moment.

Man, I love to see this thread blowing up. TC and I have had a great discussion this morning.

Keep it up boys!

Griff, I subscribe to this dude's Youtube channel. He's great at giving explanations and instruction. This is a cable routine that I implement 3 days per week:

That guy looks like a jacked up Steve-O.

Man, I love to see this thread blowing up. TC and I have had a great discussion this morning.

Keep it up boys!

You're a machine bro! And ridiculously helpful. Listen to this man people.

I got my hands on the insanity workout last night :comp: and am going to try doing it in the morning before work. It will be a lifestyle change as I don't get enough sleep as it is, but I need it. Still need to look into Schweitzer's awesome email he sent me about food and diet.

Daddy needs some chisel action.

yeah man, I don't get enough sleep either, and I heard that the human body goes into survival mode and starts packing fat when we don't sleep enough or eat enough, I need to fix that lol

good luck with insanity, it sounds insane

Bulk arms tonight. I feel good about it. It was a good time. There is a "forced set" in there. 5 sets of 5 reps without putting the weight down. Wide grip EZ bar curls as the forced set tonight. Arms are tired. Time for a beer.

Solid keg throwing this morning. I also want to thank Mr. Schweitzer. Folks, this guy knows what he's doing and he's tweaked my workout a little bit and I think it's going to be good fore in the long run. Many of you have met me and know that I'm not a small fella. 13 weeks ago before I embarked on this journey I was fat and out of shape. In fact, I weighed in at 278 lbs when I got started. As of today I am at 248 lbs and my target is to get to 230-235. I am 6'4 and I think anything smaller than that is not what I'm after.

I thought I'd be brave and share a pic so that those of you who saw me at the MC or at the NC tour van stop could see what kind of progress I am making.

a2ypa5ys.jpg

I think I will continue to update the thread with some pics along my journey. A lot of you guys inspire me and keep me motivated so thank you!

Looking trim and buff bro! Congrats!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

In getting there Hanks! It's been fun man.

Dude, you're looking great. Thats a guy I wouldn't want to meet in a back alley with those guns.....JN might though....

Dang dude chiselin' out! This thread is huge for motivation and I really need to get the ball rolling.

Dude, you're looking great. Thats a guy I wouldn't want to meet in a back alley with those guns.....JN might though....

LOL,....thanks buddy. I can really tell the most difference in my shoulders and when I put on clothes.

Dang dude chiselin' out! This thread is huge for motivation and I really need to get the ball rolling.

I swear, the hard part is getting started and just getting to the gym. Once I'm in there, I love it.

Nice dude! TC is getting ripped!

Tapatalkin

Solid keg throwing this morning. I also want to thank Mr. Schweitzer. Folks, this guy knows what he's doing and he's tweaked my workout a little bit and I think it's going to be good fore in the long run. Many of you have met me and know that I'm not a small fella. 13 weeks ago before I embarked on this journey I was fat and out of shape. In fact, I weighed in at 278 lbs when I got started. As of today I am at 248 lbs and my target is to get to 230-235. I am 6'4 and I think anything smaller than that is not what I'm after.

I thought I'd be brave and share a pic so that those of you who saw me at the MC or at the NC tour van stop could see what kind of progress I am making.

a2ypa5ys.jpg

I think I will continue to update the thread with some pics along my journey. A lot of you guys inspire me and keep me motivated so thank you!

Solid work man! Looking good!

Awesome work, TC.

Sent from my Little Robotic Tether.

Dang TC looking ripped! I need to do something!

I agree, TC you look good bro

You're going to hurt somebody with those guns Timothy. Looking good dude.

John Deere Tap'n

TC is extremely motivated and I love seeing his drive/determination. He'll get to where he wants in no time.

Today was a solid full body workout. I've had to miss some time here lately due to golf/work/family functions so the last week or so I've been doing a full body workout every other day or so. Hit it hard Friday, golfed yesterday, and then hit it hard today. My post workout meal was ridiculously good.

Awesome progress TC. TC = Totally Chiseled?

I'm up 6 pounds from a month ago. Adding them easily after the season has ended, reckon I can go 6-8 more lbs before it gets tough. I am now at a manly 145 and looking to hit 155 before next season. Currently on a 1 week stretching program to get ready balanced and agile enough for the coming weeks.

TC, nice shoes bro! :D

Dude you're looking great. To be feeling like sharing a pic, you must be feeling it too. Great work so far man, keep it up and keep us motivated!

I hit the kegs on Saturday morning and felt great for it. Took the dog a walk and just felt like I was in the mood, so went for it and pushed out a nice little workout with some ab work thrown in.

Sunday was running. I'm starting to incorporate a bit more cardio, eating a little better, in an attempt to lose that last little bit of fat that's stopping some definition coming through. That's my thoughts anyway, we will see!

Looking good TC. Looks like the hair from your head slipped down to your chin. Keep up the good work.

Thanks dudes! I enjoy seeing so many of us whipping ourselves in to shape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back