The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and how badass is this picture of my lady and my boy:

604132_460036900705311_927005148_n.jpg

Are you a qualified buyer Jrod and are you financing through the dealer or what? I hate to ask all this in public but that makes a massive difference.

Yes and I am 8 points off perfect kn my credit.

Oh, and how badass is this picture of my lady and my boy:

604132_460036900705311_927005148_n.jpg

Thats awesome man, I love pics like that .

I want a 2010 sonata but they want 19,998 for it. Seems steep even for Victoria

TC great pic man.

Off to golf, its 38 right now but supposed to get up to 45!

Jrod, you are in control dude, especially as a qualified buyer. Now, you can't low ball them to the point of ridiculous b/c that just doesn't happen. But I'd be willing to bet that if you told them straight up that you want them to finance and you will buy TODAY, but that you want to finance no more than 23-23,500, I bet you get that sucker. Dealerships do not like letting prime customers walk.

Thats awesome man, I love pics like that .

I want a 2010 sonata but they want 19,998 for it. Seems steep even for Victoria

Is it a GLS?

That's a sharp pic TC. Love how B&W is making a comeback, always a deeper, richer photo.

Damn this veloster!

Yep. I'm going to test drive it on tuesday. 37,000 kms I believe

I don't know if that's steep or not but the avg price of 2010 GLS' in my neck of the woods is around 14,5-15 broski.

Jrod, you are in control dude, especially as a qualified buyer. Now, you can't low ball them to the point of ridiculous b/c that just doesn't happen. But I'd be willing to bet that if you told them straight up that you want them to finance and you will buy TODAY, but that you want to finance no more than 23-23,500, I bet you get that sucker. Dealerships do not like letting prime customers walk.

The hold up now is the trade. They are lowballing the hell out of my truck to ridiculousness.

The hold up now is the trade. They are lowballing the hell out of my truck to ridiculousness.

Lowball them back with a weinis punch!

I don't know if that's steep or not but the avg price of 2010 GLS' in my neck of the woods is around 14,5-15 broski.
Thats about right then considering taxes and stuff around here. Is it cheaper to get my own financing for the car, or is it better to finance through the dealership?

All they keep asking me about is payments. They won't show me any hard numbers.

low ball them on the terms you'll accept.

Ask for a Four Square. Tell them you want to see what exactly they'll give you for the truck, and what exactly they're selling the car for. Period.

Like TC said....you're in control. Walk away, literally. They don't want you to leave because they may not get you back so you may get what you want. If not still walk and they'll call you if they want your biz bad enough

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Hey TC, tell the Hunter place to put some prices on their website!

Hey TC, tell the Hunter place to put some prices on their website!

Yeah dude, they're tricky like that and I hate it dude. They think it creates more inquiries/leads but I completely disagree. Just see if they have what you want first, I'll take care of ya :)

Yeah dude, they're tricky like that and I hate it dude. They think it creates more inquiries/leads but I completely disagree. Just see if they have what you want first, I'll take care of ya :)

They have the base models in the Veloster, but for a little more you get some serious vroom and still get the gas mileage I want.

They have the base models in the Veloster, but for a little more you get some serious vroom and still get the gas mileage I want.

Dude, if you want the Turbo they can get one. Have no fears.

Dude, if you want the Turbo they can get one. Have no fears.

I need to go do a little test driving this week and get things narrowed down. There's a few models I like but not sure if I'll fit into both fiscally and physically.

Ask for a Four Square. Tell them you want to see what exactly they'll give you for the truck, and what exactly they're selling the car for. Period.

yep....gotta get hard numbers....never buy on payment....that's where you get screwed

Yeah man. They can do almost anything to get you to a payment range. In the long run though, that'll cost you way more. Tell em' you don't care about payments and if they don't stop trying to focus your experience with them around payments you'll find someone else who won't.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Yeah man. They can do almost anything to get you to a payment range. In the long run though, that'll cost you way more. Tell em' you don't care about payments and if they don't stop trying to focus your experience with them around payments you'll find someone else who won't.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I always tell them I have my financing pre-approved with a great rate so it's a cash deal.....show me how much you are giving me for my trade and how much you want for your vehicle.....and then we will talk...if you can't do that, I am sure your competitor will and turn around and walk out.....and if you don't have financing approved, it doesn't matter...after they give you the best deal and you are happy...tell them since they treated you so well, you are gonna give them the chance to finanace it for you too.....but at least this way you have hard numbers up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back