Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

My gift getter will receive personally autographed glamour shots of me and the dog. Enjoy!

Whoever has gotten me to buy a gift for I will make it easy for you and post a picture of what you can get for me:

Spoiler
th

Got mine. This is going to be fun. Have a few ideas. Now to run with them......

Love it Perry this is awesome. I,m now pondering a gift for my buddy, and he is super cool.

I'm glad all of you are enjoying this. It was fun to put together. Remember, don't reveal who you have, until I release the list!

My gift getter will receive personally autographed glamour shots of me and the dog. Enjoy!

wouldn't that give away who you are if you've posted in the "what does your family look like" or "what do you look like" thread?

I have a few ideas now that I know who I'm sending to, I don't know which way to go, I may have to enlist some help!!!

I'm glad all of you are enjoying this. It was fun to put together. Remember, don't reveal who you have, until I release the list!

I got in late last night and sent you a PM.....I am still interested if you have something! Just let me know....

There is still time to sign up...I need at least 1 more person, may be 2....DO NOT POST IN HERE, SEND ME A PM

Trying to think of ideas for this person has been nagging me since I got the name. Absolutely no idea what to do.

I am going to start stalking my person like I do Hawk.

Trying to think of ideas for this person has been nagging me since I got the name. Absolutely no idea what to do.

Same here...and to make it easier for whomever may have my name..... mFGP cs.....34 inches is the length I prefer, but longer is fine, I'll cut it down if necessary. :alien: haha

Same here...and to make it easier for whomever may have my name..... mFGP cs.....34 inches is the length I prefer, but longer is fine, I'll cut it down if necessary. :alien: haha
Need a headcover with that? I mean... That's a hard putter to come by.. Hehe

I am going to start doing some insider work to find out everything I need to :D

Back