What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me a new cobra staff bad the silver and orange one for 75 bucks. Brand spanking new!!! I like em cuz you can't share carts with me cuz the bags so big... Haha

I just splurged at the Golftown demo day event. I bought some Cobra Amp 4-G with stiff graphite shafts and some 2012 Ping Anser forged 3-W. The Amps are used, but I can't find a single piece of evidence that says they've ever seen a golf ball. The Pings are brand new in the wrapping and I'm going to try to re-sell them I think. I've always wanted the Cobra Amps since I first set eyes on them and now I finally got them for a great price. I also bought a Razr Fit driver 9.5 stiff to try my Graphite Design shaft in.

I just splurged at the Golftown demo day event. I bought some Cobra Amp 4-G with stiff graphite shafts and some 2012 Ping Anser forged 3-W. The Amps are used, but I can't find a single piece of evidence that says they've ever seen a golf ball. The Pings are brand new in the wrapping and I'm going to try to re-sell them I think. I've always wanted the Cobra Amps since I first set eyes on them and now I finally got them for a great price. I also bought a Razr Fit driver 9.5 stiff to try my Graphite Design shaft in.

Whoa that is indeed a splurge Congrats on the New additions

Lol, well hopefully you keep the irons you hit best

Also that is a huge splurge lol!

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

My "reload" of Hex Black Tours came in today! Good thing cause I was down to 3 Chromes and 1 of the Orlimar test balls...LOL

I order the Hex Blacks off Ebay....I get em for $30 bucks a dozen with free shipping....and I order 3 dozen at a time...so it's like buying 2 and getting 1 free....can't beat that deal.

Goftown demo day, couldn't say no for $50,

DSCN1109.JPG

Wow, 50 that's a steal

Yeah the demo day at Golftown had some INSANE prices.

Demo day brings tons of great deals on clubs and bags. This one was marked demo and my Bennington is great but playing from a power cart it sucks because its so tall its a pain to strap on the cart and the strap limits access to 3 or 4 pockets.

Goftown demo day, couldn't say no for $50,

DSCN1109.JPG

Holy JEEBUS....thats a steal for $50....oh wait is that US "real" money or that Monopoly money you use in Canada....Looneys and Tuney's and stuff.....Looney Tunes are cartoons you know. :alien:

Demo day brings tons of great deals on clubs and bags. This one was marked demo and my Bennington is great but playing from a power cart it sucks because its so tall its a pain to strap on the cart and the strap limits access to 3 or 4 pockets.

lol, that's the smaller staff bag and I have no problems on the powered carts-plus it fit perfectly on my old clicgear 3.0

I only have problems with my large tour staff bag, that's a pain to fit on smaller power carts

Ted now you have to post pictures of your staff bag in the staff bag thread haha

Alright, THP homerisms aside, this might be the nicest headcover I've ever acquired.

20121103_145329.jpg

a little squished from the journey, but I'm sure it'll pop back!

20121103_145343.jpg

Alright, THP homerisms aside, this might be the nicest headcover I've ever acquired.

20121103_145329.jpg

20121103_145343.jpg

I love the look of those Dan, remind me of my 2011 Christmas Special Edition one with the dancing RST's. I need to acquire one of those methinks.

I also want this one:

productimage-picture-patent-leather-white-head-cover-velcro-closure-712_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

20121103_145329.jpg

20121103_145343.jpg

Similar to the white/green one I ordered the other day.

Bought these today. still had plastic on them.

425901_10151208692438119_403678711_n.jpg

486367_10151208692568119_211321912_n.jpg

407603_10151208692643119_1027099501_n.jpg

22618_10151208692763119_115500183_n.jpg

Bought a shaft extension and new Winn Midsize grip for the SeeMore SB1 I won at the Atlanta Tour Van stop...gotta get that baby up to the 36" length I think I like now.

Bought a shaft extension and new Winn Midsize grip for the SeeMore SB1 I won at the Atlanta Tour Van stop...gotta get that baby up to the 36" length I think I like now.
Where did you get the shaft extension? Im looking for one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back