2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
JN while I know you are disappointed right now, you will be in a fever pitch to make the 2014 Morgan Cup after you have experienced it first hand. Good on you for volunteering and you are going to have a blast down there. Plan to come early for practice rounds!

Thanks Chunky...PM inbound, brother.

PM has been sent to GG about volunteering. I definitely want to help as much as I can with this experience.

Proud of you for holding your head high

Man. I knew I would be too tentative to go all in for the MC. How things are looking now I'm too tentative to even be able to say I want to volunteer. Possibility of deployment in my future is to high.

Are volunteers taken up to the last minute?

Driving for show and chutting for dough

t really is something to think that over a month ago we were chomping at the bit to find out how to get in. Now there are 16 rookies and 2 vets joining Team Hackers, (3) new Captains and three Golden ticketers. It's kinda cool and kinda a big deal. Congrats fellas!

Man. I knew I would be too tentative to go all in for the MC. How things are looking now I'm too tentative to even be able to say I want to volunteer. Possibility of deployment in my future is to high.

This is exactly what happened to me Colt. My videos were in and was informed the Friday before the first night of picks that I would be deploying next summer. So I sent an email to GG that night explaining and it had to be the worst feeling in a long time when I hit send.

Either way I'm super happy for all these guys that made it. They are all great representatives of THP and what we all represent here. I know everyone of them will kill it this year.

This is exactly what happened to me Colt. My videos were in and was informed the Friday before the first night of picks that I would be deploying next summer. So I sent an email to GG that night explaining and it had to be the worst feeling in a long time when I hit send.

Either way I'm super happy for all these guys that made it. They are all great representatives of THP and what we all represent here. I know everyone of them will kill it this year.

And you have asked for us not to reveal your fate correct?

First off thank you for your servie, second it's too bad your service got in the way!

War, bring on the pics!!!

I really appreciate your service Wes and Colt. It really puts things in perspective.
Also want to thank all the MC volunteers. It says a lot about this community and your love of THP.

And you have asked for us not to reveal your fate correct?

Absolutely Josh. I'm just bummed on my end. But there's plenty of other ways to support the Morgan Cup so I'm all good with it.

First off thank you for your servie, second it's too bad your service got in the way!

I really appreciate your service Wes and Colt. It really puts things in perspective.
Also want to thank all the MC volunteers. It says a lot about this community and your love of THP.

Thanks guys. I can't make a deal out of it really though. I knew what I was getting myself into when I joined.

Ya know, everything happens for a reason and that reason was probably because everyone of those videos selected were THAT good. People killed it this year and I'm glad I got to be part of that.

Wess. Sorry for you bro! Best to not know though, right?

t really is something to think that over a month ago we were chomping at the bit to find out how to get in. Now there are 16 rookies and 2 vets joining Team Hackers, (3) new Captains and three Golden ticketers. It's kinda cool and kinda a big deal. Congrats fellas!

Golden Ticketers....hahahaha I feel like Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory all of the sudden...just watch out for these guys

Thank you both for your service, it is greatly appreciated!

Wes, you have a great attitude about it all, I am glad that I got to meet you, shake your hand and can call you a friend, that alone was worth the drive from Texas to Iowa.

Wess. Sorry for you bro! Best to not know though, right?

Ya know Colt, I'm not sure because if I did......sweet. And if I didn't, well then I will need to try that much harder next year and step up my game. I'm not worried about be disappointed, because I know that the guys selected did a phenomenal job!

Golden Ticketers....hahahaha I feel like Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory all of the sudden...just watch out for these guys

Lol at golden ticket

Thank you both for your service, it is greatly appreciated!

Wes, you have a great attitude about it all, I am glad that I got to meet you, shake your hand and can call you a friend, that alone was worth the drive from Texas to Iowa.

Thanks Tim! I'm proud to call you a friend as well!

Ya know Colt, I'm not sure because if I did......sweet. And if I didn't, well then I will need to try that much harder next year and step up my game. I'm not worried about be disappointed, because I know that the guys selected did a phenomenal job!

If you change your mind and decide you want to know if you would have been selected or not, you can always send me a PM or email.

Oh my now we all need to know! Wess & Colt thank you for your service.

If you change your mind and decide you want to know if you would have been selected or not, you can always send me a PM or email.

You're making It hard on Wess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back