Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a good feeling to play the worst program in the FBS and not be certain of a win. I guess its not on tv?
Im watching on ESPN3.

Best stiff arm I have ever seen was just done by AU linebacker Darren Bates on a 62 yard fumble return for a TD.

This was awesome...

This was awesome...

Maybe that should be his new tackle technique, seems to work better than when he leaves his feet on ever tackle.

Maybe that should be his new tackle technique, seems to work better than when he leaves his feet on ever tackle.

Hahaha, very true.

I wonder if my Volunteers can get a W today...

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I wonder if my Volunteers can get a W today...

An $800,000 loss to Troy would be devastating.

Wow, I am an idiot. It's already over. And they only one by one point! Derek Dooley is SOOO doneski!

Wow, I am an idiot. It's already over. And they only one by one point! Derek Dooley is SOOO doneski!

A W is a W.

An $800,000 loss to Troy would be devastating.

They came close dude. I can't believe how terrible their defense really is. Had they lost that game I would have thrown away my overpriced custom OtterBox.

It's over? They are still showing it locally.

That James Franklin dude is not very good. I only watched parts of the 2nd half and watched him over throw 5 throws.

You really think that is how Hart will see it?

Not at all, Dooley is gone. BUT, at the end of the day for a fan, a Win is a Win.

It's over? They are still showing it locally.

They are. I thought it was over.

They are. I thought it was over.

So I'm guessing you didn't just see that dropped TD pass by Tenn, guy was wide open in the end zone, hit him right in the hands, unbelievable.

So I'm guessing you didn't just see that dropped TD pass by Tenn, guy was wide open in the end zone, hit him right in the hands, unbelievable.

Followed by an amazing catch and run by Troy.

How about them Trojans? I haven't felt this bad and a long time. I'm actually rooting for them to beat my team. I want Dooley out of there so bad it's not funny.

Before anybody says anything I just want to say that I have been a Dooley hater since day one. I never ever in a million years wanted him to be our coach.

That James Franklin dude is not very good. I only watched parts of the 2nd half and watched him over throw 5 throws.
He is dealing with a lingering knee issue which had something to do with that. But with that said, I still agree with the bold.
DT Sheldon Richardson moves pretty good for his size. Will be interesting to see if he projects to be a first rounder in the draft.

And Nebraska starts with a horrible punt, WTH!!!

Auburn is proving what a powerhouse they would be in the WAC.

Well, we struggled for a half against a 1-7 WAC team.

Meanwhile Tennessee is proving that they would be a bottom dweller in the Gulf South Div II.

Meanwhile Tennessee is proving that they would be a bottom dweller in the Gulf South Div II.

Sounds like the defense is just trying to make sure that Sunseri and Dooley get fired...maybe this week.

Sounds like the defense is just trying to make sure that Sunseri and Dooley get fired...maybe this week.

They've turned on them... without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back