2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Charlie will be backing another after next weekend

I think I have to stay up all night...if there's an announcement of any kind, I'd hate to miss it :)

No, seriously, it's going to be so much fun to get to know the teams and sponsors for everyone, and I've really got to start studying those courses at True Blue & Caledonia!

What makes you say that?

Just remember that we didn't talk the talk D. We walked it. Those other teams are shiny and new. They have cool Captains and Team Hackers has just me. But we walked it!

I think I have to stay up all night...if there's an announcement of any kind, I'd hate to miss it :)

No, seriously, it's going to be so much fun to get to know the teams and sponsors for everyone, and I've really got to start studying those courses at True Blue & Caledonia!

Castor I can't wait to meet you broham! Glad you put in and got in!

Castor I can't wait to meet you broham! Glad you put in and got in!

Thanks Freddie! You are definitely a person I'd like to have chat with and get to know you better!

He videos were ridiculous. Can't see how he didn't get in. Looked like he had a professional crew!

Just me and two of my friends hanging around the 17th green at 06:30 in the morning. I did thank them with watery eyes a couple of days ago :) The trick was that I planned it well beforehand and I had time to plan and take the shots I wanted at the course. But as I have stated before, I do have a lot of experience of working with films and photography, but also, I've never filmed my self or golf. This was a nice opportunity to try something with golf, and I do not like to be infront of a camera, let alone speak a foreign language, so it was kind of a big deal for me too.

I didn't chip that well though...it was rough.

Last edited:
Haha that was a funny video CH, you are quite the video creator.

That's great stuff Castor.....I love the freeze title shot at the end...that's one of the things that makes it look so professionally done.

I could have stood there all day and not chipped that one in.....lol

Thanks Freddie! You are definitely a person I'd like to have chat with and get to know you better!

Just me and two of my friends hanging around the 17th green at 06:30 in the morning. I did thank them with watery eyes a couple of days ago :) The trick was that I planned it well beforehand and I had time to plan and take the shots I wanted at the course.

I didn't chip that well though...it was rough.

That really was a well done promo, I like the outtakes. Going to be a fun journey!

I know this year I will be sure to buy one of those True Blue Flags and have everyone sign it.....I regretted not doing that last year.

Could have taken the flag and the pic of all of use behind our staff bags and had it matted and framed!

That's an awesome vid Castor. Nice.

I know this year I will be sure to buy one of those True Blue Flags and have everyone sign it.....I regretted not doing that last year. Could have taken the flag and the pic of all of use behind our staff bags and had it matted and framed!

I'd be happy to copy this idea :D

I'm sure if you asked the right people they could hook you up with yardage books from both, several people will be down there in December. Just an idea I'm throwing out there

Castor that outtake video was awesome. You have such a knack for videos, love them.

Great video castor

Thanks guys!

Tapped with my iPad named Paddy.

Oh I just have a feeling...:D

Freddie, Dam may be stubbornly sticking to a team doomed to come back to reality, but I'm a free agent, and easily persuadable...just saying. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back