Staff Bags & Using Them

Hmm I wonder if my staff bag will fit on my clicgear, my first guess is no

Yes, they will fit on a Clicgear.....Cookie, Hawk and others have put them on theirs

I was just wondering. How do these fit on carts? Name side facing out? Or the "ball" pocket facing out? or sideways of some sort?

I can't visualize which way would be best fit.

The best way is name side in because most of the pockets are back there and you have the handle to run the strap though.....but it will work both ways....if you see the Morgan Cup photos, we put the names out for photo and video purposes.

These are the pictures I was talking about earlier, you all looked so great and the staff bags really completed the Morgan Cup!!

Guess this is a bunch of posers then huh

198428_3611236040261_1832567229_n.jpg

I was just wondering. How do these fit on carts? Name side facing out? Or the "ball" pocket facing out? or sideways of some sort?

I can't visualize which way would be best fit.
This is how my staff bags fit on the cart

8151802205_b53d4d4645.jpg

8151794695_e24318e993.jpg

Guess this is a bunch of posers then huh

198428_3611236040261_1832567229_n.jpg

I am quoting my own photo cause Chunky looks like a little kid with a bunch of grown ups.....hehehehehehehe

Never had a problem fitting my Titleist staffer on a cart. I turn it the other way though.

I turn it in that way just cause I like the huge pocket facing outward since my rangefinder and other stuff like water and med kit are in there, my other pockets have balls and tees etc

I didn't realize so many folks gamed their staff bags on the course (don't see it very often around me - almost never, actually). I'd game my Ping USA bag, but... No longer have any Ping clubs (just traded in some i5s that hadn't been played in quite a while). So, just for club storage.

I didn't realize so many folks gamed their staff bags on the course (don't see it very often around me - almost never, actually). I'd game my Ping USA bag, but... No longer have any Ping clubs (just traded in some i5s that hadn't been played in quite a while). So, just for club storage.

My clubs don't match the bag, don't think its a requirement :)

At the moment I have 2 staff bags And a crappy stand bag from the 90s it's old and crappy so I game my staff bags

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

i have never owned a staff bag but the thought of getting one for the Morgan Cup is one of the things i am most looking forward to. I dunno if id game it on the course much if at all besides the Morgan Cup i think it will be one of the things i will cherish most from the event equipment wise so i dunno if id want it to get all beat up. Although the thought of extra room for putters is VERY intriguing.

i have never owned a staff bag but the thought of getting one for the Morgan Cup is one of the things i am most looking forward to. I dunno if id game it on the course much if at all besides the Morgan Cup i think it will be one of the things i will cherish most from the event equipment wise so i dunno if id want it to get all beat up. Although the thought of extra room for putters is VERY intriguing.

Can't wait to see how your Morgan Cup staff bag turns out man but for pete's sake Do not blast it with the fire hose!!!!!

Can't wait to see how your Morgan Cup staff bag turns out man but for pete's sake Do not blast it with the fire hose!!!!!

lol please i would NEVER do that i used old clubs in my bag for that too i thought it would fall over but i kept the pressure down.

I didn't think I would either....but after I finally put it in play I don't know if I wanna go back...LOL

lol please i would NEVER do that i used old clubs in my bag for that too i thought it would fall over but i kept the pressure down.

It was an awesome bio video man!

Regardless of what sponsor you get, you're staff bag will be phenomenal

I didn't think I would either....but after I finally put it in play I don't know if I wanna go back...LOL

yeah i am trying to carry more for exercise and i think carrying a staff bag might be to much work lol

It was an awesome bio video man!

Regardless of what sponsor you get, you're staff bag will be phenomenal

Thanks Bro i can't imagine how awesome getting it will be. and i agree any sponsors bag will look Amazing

But it looks better when it does. (feels good when the bag only cost $50)

DSCN1110.JPG

You can see the Bennington in the background on the left. It really is a tall bag (has to be so the QO works). Its fine on the Clickgear but a pain on power carts - the strap limits access to 4 pockets. Now I have no worry - one to push, one for carts.

yeah i am trying to carry more for exercise and i think carrying a staff bag might be to much work lol

Thanks Bro i can't imagine how awesome getting it will be. and i agree any sponsors bag will look Amazing

I wonder is bridgestone will use the mid size staff bag or the full size one this year. The silver mini staff bag is amazing but the large staff bags are amazing too lol

But it looks better when it does. (feels good when the bag only cost $50)

DSCN1110.JPG

You can see the Bennington in the background on the left. It really is a tall bag (has to be so the QO works). Its fine on the Clickgear but a pain on power carts - the strap limits access to 4 pockets. Now I have no worry - one to push, one for carts.

I hear you man, it is kind of a pain to get to the back pockets, most players on tour set up their bag the other way so the panel is the front-and in my experience my large staff bag only fits on if I do it facing out like some of the pictures I put it up. For some reason I find it weird looking when it's "backwards" like that-but that's just my humble opinion and preference haha

this is how I set it up Note: this is an old picture and my clubs are different now but Taylormade has always been the predominant brand

8152151485_fc05025211.jpg

With all that beautiful embroidery work on that side of the bag its no wonder you keep it facing out!

I expect I will figure it out as I go. Like I said though I expect I will only use it on power cart days which don't happen very often for me. Usually only on courses where the cart is included.

That is a great looking bag.

I hear you man, it is kind of a pain to get to the back pockets, most players on tour set up their bag the other way so the panel is the front-and in my experience my large staff bag only fits on if I do it facing out like some of the pictures I put it up. For some reason I find it weird looking when it's "backwards" like that-but that's just my humble opinion and preference haha

this is how I set it up Note: this is an old picture and my clubs are different now but Taylormade has always been the predominant brand

8152151485_fc05025211.jpg

I won a Taylor Made staff bag at an outing about 7/8 years ago. Wasn,t interested in a big bag back then because I walked all the time. A guy who loved Taylor Made offered me $150 that day and he ended up taking it home. Now I wouldn't mind having one because I usually ride.

That is a great looking bag.

thanks bro, I got it in March with an offer I couldn't refuse-billbelater, 6 months to pay no interest, just finished paying it off last week That's the only way I'll spend that much money on a bag haha

I won a Taylor Made staff bag at an outing about 7/8 years ago. Wasn,t interested in a big bag back then because I walked all the time. A guy who loved Taylor Made offered me $150 that day and he ended up taking it home. Now I wouldn't mind having one because I usually ride.

That's awesome that you won one, too bad you sold it lol.

LOL! Yeah, I guess that's true, but for me, I would have to have at least one Ping club in play.

At the moment I have 2 staff bags And a crappy stand bag from the 90s it's old and crappy so I game my staff bags

That makes sense. I actually have to get rid of a couple of stand bags - finally decided on which one works best for me.

Back