What do You Look Like?

Gianna, that's an awesome picture!

I like how you cut out your date hahah, So are you from dallas or fort worth? My sister and her husband live in forth worth and they make a big fuss when i say they are from Dallas haha

Haha that really wasn't my date, it was a guy on my baseball team. But I live in Bedford. It's right in between Dallas and Fort Worth.

Haha that really wasn't my date, it was a guy on my baseball team. But I live in Bedford. It's right in between Dallas and Fort Worth.

Ah I see, my sister lives in fort worth, it's still one of my favorite areas in Texas!

Ah I see, my sister lives in fort worth, it's still one of my favorite areas in Texas!

Yeah I love this area. I can't imagine living anywhere else.

post pics of yourself taken today

post pics of yourself taken today

i always like putting faces to names and names to screen names etc etc
i have ideas of what ppl would look like before i see them and its surprising at times that some ppl look nothing like you expected lol
post a pic of yourself taken on the same day you post

this is me from earlier today at the ryan zimmerman tournament held annually at our course
me and my buddy the best cook we have
img20121103122407.jpg

me and ryan zimmerman
3rd baseman for the washington nationals
we went to the same high school
img20121103121537.jpg

That's awesome Russ! Nice idea, I think we like to post older pictures sometimes haha

Is your friend more than a friend haha

utu3yma4.jpg

Golf course today on the 13th hole, 85 degrees and sunny. It's my good side I think.

That's awesome Russ! Nice idea, I think we like to post older pictures sometimes haha

Is your friend more than a friend haha
dont tell my girl j/k
my girl was the one taking the pic... she hates pics

I've been told I'm a nice mix of Brad Pitt and George Clooney

Throw a beard on that and pretty much

I've been told I'm a nice mix of Brad Pitt and George Clooney

from what I remember from the Morgan Cup promos, and pictures, I can really see the Brad pit more than the George though

or maybe brads brother armando... arm pitt for short

It's definitely more Brad. More George's devil may care attitude

It's definitely more Brad. More George's devil may care attitude

I believe it lol, it's a great attitude that definitely helped win the Morgan Cup man!

It's been fun reading and looking over this thread since I'm very new here. Anyway, here's one of me golfing a few weeks ago.

Mark-golf-cart.jpg

Here's me. I bet you can't guess who my favorite golfer is. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351990914.696510.jpg

still one of my favorite pictures of me

8051867336_c51cf2cec5.jpg

Ladies Love Me:
558463_393268244040094_1158173_n.jpg

Back