The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T minus X hours till War is in the rant thread about awful stomach issues?

I'm going high and saying 13.25

Best part of cookouts with my Ohio friends...

jujy2ajy.jpg

Skyline Chili Cheese dip

Yummy!

So these dbags at the dealer today wouldn't budge off 25500 for a veloster. Well after some research on cars.com it looks like I will be driving 45 minutes on Tuesday for my new veloster at 22400. The salesman actually had the balls to tell me he couldn't sell the car for less than they paid for it.

For war

hajejegy.jpg

So these dbags at the dealer today wouldn't budge off 25500 for a veloster. Well after some research on cars.com it looks like I will be driving 45 minutes on Tuesday for my new veloster at 22400. The salesman actually had the balls to tell me he couldn't sell the car for less than they paid for it.
Nice work man, you don't have to take that crap. I'm pumped to hear your long term thoughts on that car.

haha, they're probably lying ether way, I guess saving that amount of money is worth driving 45, we did that when my buddy and I were looking for two cars for his family

Nice work man, you don't have to take that crap. I'm pumped to hear your long term thoughts on that car.

Thanks man. Buying a car is supposed to be fun but instead its trying to sift through all the bull**** someone is feeding you.

Way to stick it to em jrod!

Pepsi>Coke.

depends. if i'm thirsty, i'll usually go for some pepsi. but if i want something that tastes more like sugar than soda, i'll go for coke.

if this was true, no money would be made in that business. what a load of crap..

No coke...ever
I will drink sprite though

Like I said before, I'm a coke guy but in this ecomnomy I have to settle for Pepsi

Celebratory Sprite? Speaking of which, update your user title thinger.

Yeah a huge sprite fan

I know I gotta do that update, can't get off tapatalk to do it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back