Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Just watched your HOTD JT. Great par there, course looked great still for late October.

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

Good par JT. I'm trying to get my swing to look like yours, lol.

Good par JT. I'm trying to get my swing to look like yours, lol.

The ironic thing is that I went a lesson with my coach the next day and changed my swing dramatically. Haha. That was probably my best full swing of the day. I struck the ball badly and I needed a change to be more consistent.

Nice par kid, swing looks good.

The ironic thing is that I went a lesson with my coach the next day and changed my swing dramatically. Haha. That was probably my best full swing of the day. I struck the ball badly and I needed a change to be more consistent.

Did you throw the old one out already? I'll take it if not.

Did you throw the old one out already? I'll take it if not.

I was just getting too far inside, so we tried to make my swing wider. That was it.

Mottoo Kmac and i got out today and shot a HOTD.

Sweet birdie Buck!

Looks a little chilly. But great hole guys!

Looks a little chilly. But great hole guys!

We try! Buck turns it on when we play our back nine matches, what you didn't see is him beating me on 7/9 holes lol. I miss it down in the south, I saw two days of mediocre weather in 30 days on my trip and I come home and within a few days I get a hurricane.

It was brutal, cant wait to hit some warm weather in December.

Buck, maybe we should film every hole. In both of our HOTD you are -2 and I am E.

thats fine with me. i played the par 3s really well today except 17! hahahaha

My favorite hole at Bentwater. #14 Par 5 530 Yards. It was an entertaining hole to say the least. Enjoy!

Oh and sorry for the length of time I took to hit my 3rd shot. If you can hear, I started talking to some plants because they were in the way of my shot. Haha

Good par save there JT. Nice hole.

Nice HOTD from KMAC, Buck and Mitch...plus we got to hear Buck say "wooder" again....hehehe

Nice par save JT, that's the difference in our games, I would have made at least double from there.

Kmac, BJ, and Motoo.. Nice video you guys look like you have a blast.

Jt, nice par save.

Nice save there JT. Didn't sound like you were too thrilled with the shot out of the junk, but saving par from there was great. I probably would have bladed it into a bush.

Nice save there JT. Didn't sound like you were too thrilled with the shot out of the junk, but saving par from there was great. I probably would have bladed it into a bush.

And then bladed the next shot over the green.....chunked a chip onto the green and 3 putted for triple....that's my game right there...LOL

I was satisfied with it. I thought I could get it on the green. I landed it where I wanted to it just didn't roll out like I expected, the Bermuda just grabbed it. It was hard shot to begin with.

Nice HOTD JT.

Very graceful at 3:25 hahaha

Back