Nope the new holiday package is 250 an comes with headset, 250gig HD, month "free" of x box live gold, forza motorsports essentials, and skyrim.

Edit: an the controller obviously.
Where at man? I need this

got mine at a place called video games etc. Its local but i imagine the deal is everywhere.

got mine at a place called video games etc. Its local but i imagine the deal is everywhere.

you have to get at least one call of duty!!

Yeah says gamestop has the deal too, they forgot to mention that yesterday lol, time to call around...thanks for the heads up

FIFY

haha

my mistake, you have to get at least all the Halos-need to know the story

and at least one Call of duty

speaking of Halo 4, are the forerunners awakened?

Looks like the one I got.

Cool, I noticed it didn't have the one month of xbox live but whatever, way cheaper than what gamestop was trying to sell me yesterday

my mistake, you have to get at least all the Halos-need to know the story

and at least one Call of duty

speaking of Halo 4, are the forerunners awakened?
I don't think it's the Forerunners. I know the new enemy is the Prometheans

Looks like we can get some fancy Xbox live going!

Yeah dude, and you can take stupid skyrim and stupid forza to gamestop and trade them in towards BlOps2 pre-order hahaha

It shows the games but says they are a download?

Bridgewater falls yesterday afternoon

They must not like business there..

That would be hilarious to buy it from them, and then immediately open it in front of them and give back those two games on trade hahaha!!

Yeah dude, and you can take stupid skyrim and stupid forza to gamestop and trade them in towards BlOps2 pre-order hahaha

Skyrim is the download so it isn't worth squat and thee forza is only the "essentials" so it isn't worth squat either. But the system is dirt cheap so its worth it.

Skyrim is the download so it isn't worth squat and thee forza is only the "essentials" so it isn't worth squat either. But the system is dirt cheap so its worth it.

Gotcha, since I'm getting it 50 less than I thought ill be ok paying full for game since I have nothing to trade in except a wife and 2 kids

Skyrim is a download Forza is an actual Disc but its only the "essentials"

AKA its missing like 200 cars and tracks.

Is anyone getting Halo? Or pretty much all BlOps2?

Back