Love the interior of this one.

08.jpg

Love the interior of this one.

08.jpg

So if y'all downsize, will you guys be hotel'n it up or is one of these bad boys going to have a hidden bed?

Most have a bed, but we will be doing hotels for our nights at events.

Mercedes Sprinter

Mercedes Sprinter

Interesting.

If you buy a Sprinter make sure you drive around with quarts of 0-40 the turbo uses about a quart every 500 miles.

Interesting.

If you buy a Sprinter make sure you drive around with quarts of 0-40 the turbo uses about a quart every 500 miles.

The guy today said the exact same thing. Although he said the 2012 and 2013 models were better about it.

The guy today said the exact same thing. Although he said the 2012 and 2013 models were better about it.

That would be awesome. Other than that they are great vehicles. If they have corrected the oil consumption issue you are golden.

That would be awesome. Other than that they are great vehicles. If they have corrected the oil consumption issue you are golden.

Plus we heard that Mercedes is really taking claim for them now since their spike in popularity, so they are no longer an orphan vehicle. They hold their resale value like crazy.

Plus we heard that Mercedes is really taking claim for them now since their spike in popularity, so they are no longer an orphan vehicle. They hold their resale value like crazy.

Sounds like a great option then. Really the only two downfalls ever for the vehicle were the two previously listed. If they have fixed those than there is really no reason not to buy one.

Sounds like a great option then. Really the only two downfalls ever for the vehicle were the two previously listed. If they have fixed those than there is really no reason not to buy one.

Price....:D

Would you buy a shell and customize yourself? Or would you buy the thing done?

A shell for sure! That way you and Morgan get exactly what you want. I know it would probably take longer, but in the end it would be perfect!

I can assure you we are not getting this. This is a pipe dream

I seem to remember JB saying he loves it when someone says it cant be done.. like the MC or the Outing or anything else THP has done. I wonder if that works when GG says it cant be done :D

I would get it done. Usually they have various floor plans and then everything is warranted under one company.

People like to blame each other when stuff breaks.

Did you get your coolant tank fixed?

JB, you should pitch some motor home companies on becoming sponsors of THP. Think of all the places you'll showcase their motorhome for them if they'll just give you one. :)

I would get it done. Usually they have various floor plans and then everything is warranted under one company.

People like to blame each other when stuff breaks.

Did you get your coolant tank fixed?

Getting done this week.

JB, you should pitch some motor home companies on becoming sponsors of THP. Think of all the places you'll showcase their motorhome for them if they'll just give you one.

Not in the cards right now Wade.

That FIFY is hurtful

This one is pretty cool too.

JB,

Is the Winnebago ERA (pretty sure that this the model name) in the same class as the Sprinter? Guy down the street from me has one and loves that thing.

Back