Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That QB for A&M sure looks good. That kid impressed me today. Dudes going to break Cam Newtons record this year.

USC has a great offense... lets not forget they were #1 ranked this season. I highly doubt anyone would "shut down" Oregon!
Barner for Oregon was on fire tonight, dude has talent. But, it has been said for the past few years that no one could "shut down" Oregon...yet it happened in 2010 and 2011.

That QB for A&M sure looks good. That kid impressed me today. Dudes going to break Cam Newtons record this year.
I think A&M may be a good test for Alabama next week. Johnny Manziel is pretty damn impressive, and a freaking true freshman.

Let's give lsu some credit as well. They played out of their minds for the most part. That team tonight is not the team that got beat by Florida.

Let's give lsu some credit as well. They played out of their minds for the most part. That team tonight is not the team that got beat by Florida.
Nor was it the team that only beat Auburn by 2.

I think A&M may be a good test for Alabama next week. Johnny Manziel is pretty damn impressive, and a freaking true freshman.

Could be a good game. I kept hearing about Manziel but hadn't seen him play till today. Dude can ball. Not sure they can beat Alabama but they should give them a good run though.

I'm glad that game is at home next week...with Manziel, and coming off the emotion of this night, I sure hope the team is ready next Saturday.

Could be a good game. I kept hearing about Manziel but hadn't seen him play till today. Dude can ball. Not sure they can beat Alabama but they should give them a good run though.

Yet to see that cat play, reckon I'll see him next week though.

And say what you want about Saban and for the record I think he's a POS but his team is always ready to play. They're well coached and ready.

And say what you want about Saban and for the record I think he's a POS but his team is always ready to play. They're well coached and ready.

I agree, that last part is what matters. Suck it LSU!

G'nite.

would love for Dallas to be like that week in and out

Barner for Oregon was on fire tonight, dude has talent. But, it has been said for the past few years that no one could "shut down" Oregon...yet it happened in 2010 and 2011.

How about we see what the championship game is this year and then we continue this discussion. Maybe adding a wager payable at a later date?

I'll root for anyone that keeps ND out of the top 2.

I think he is a first rate scumbag, but he sure can coach. While I still don't wish he was at Auburn, I sure do wish he was somewhere other than bama.

How about we see what the championship game is this year and then we continue this discussion. Maybe adding a wager payable at a later date?

I don't bet on College Football.

I have to agree that Oregon vs Bama is not going to be the game everyone wants it to be. Unfortunately when a team is able to "slow down" Oregon and make them play out of their typical tempo they tend to struggle.

good day for Oregon. OSU and UofO won their games.

Was just reading all the box scores, etc....there's a lot more good qb's out there than I thought. The nfl draft could have a ton of new and really good qb's coming its way in the next year or two.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

What a great game last night, I love watching great games when I don't have a horse in the race, it makes them so much more enjoyable to watch.

I was lucky enough to be at the USC/Oregon game. It was a shoot out that was extremely entertaining to watch. Both Defenses were pretty poor, but it was impressive to watch those two offenses. The real losers were the refs who blew two huge calls early that ended up deciding the out come of the game. I think we are going to see a rematch of this game before the year is over.

I was lucky enough to be at the USC/Oregon game. It was a shoot out that was extremely entertaining to watch. Both Defenses were pretty poor, but it was impressive to watch those two offenses. The real losers were the refs who blew two huge calls early that ended up deciding the out come of the game. I think we are going to see a rematch of this game before the year is over.

I think you are right Doc. That will benefit USC as I think Oregon laid it all on the line yesterday.

I think you are right Doc. That will benefit USC as I think Oregon laid it all on the line yesterday.

The one thing that Oregon has going for them is that it will be a home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back