I don't think it's the Forerunners. I know the new enemy is the Prometheans

that's cool, Iguess I haven't really researched the game yet haha. Either way it looks like an amazing game that I will eventually buy.

I still want to buy the original game that was rereleased.

got my blops2 on order

The prometheans is what the forerunners call their warrior class.

Last edited:
Once I finally get round to finishing AC:Revelations, I will have to get AC III, but I have also got my eye on Dishonoured as well so they might go on the christmas list (both on the PS3)

I will stick to FPS on the PC - when I do manage to get some time online, I can probably be found playing Counterstrike:Global Offensive

Once I finally get round to finishing AC:Revelations, I will have to get AC III, but I have also got my eye on Dishonoured as well so they might go on the christmas list (both on the PS3)

I will stick to FPS on the PC - when I do manage to get some time online, I can probably be found playing Counterstrike:Global Offensive
Wierd. I would much rather play RPGs on a of and fpss on a console. Which of course would have to be an Xbox.

Just finished AC3.

Uhhhh not sure how I feel about it actually

Just finished AC3.

Uhhhh not sure how I feel about it actually

I know right? It's satisfying but not!

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

Wierd. I would much rather play RPGs on a of and fpss on a console. Which of course would have to be an Xbox.

After playing things like Medal of Honour, Counterstrike, etc on a PC using keyboard and mouse, I could never get used to playing them using a console controller (possibly because I used to play competitively on the PC in leagues where accuracy and twitch aiming is important) so tend to stick to FPS on the PC and just pick up things like AC, the Uncharted series etc for the PS3

And I have also got Tiger Woods 2012 as well so I can have my golf fix over the winter :D

From watching the MLG event the past couple days Halo 4 looks REALLY good. Capture the flag looks like it works really well also.

From watching the MLG event the past couple days Halo 4 looks REALLY good. Capture the flag looks like it works really well also.

I've only seen a couple vids.. There is a nice open map that looks sweet. Not a fan of the map with a bagillion corners..

That crazy view perk looks ridiculously OP.

I know right? It's satisfying but not!

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

haha I actually had to look up the meaning and stuff..

Spoiler
I mean it's a good ending and something I expected really(him sacrificing himself) I guess I wasn't exactly expecting AC3 to be another setup game but more of a closure of sorts. Oh well. I enjoyed it but I think what ruined it was playing Haythem for 3 sequences.

After playing things like Medal of Honour, Counterstrike, etc on a PC using keyboard and mouse, I could never get used to playing them using a console controller (possibly because I used to play competitively on the PC in leagues where accuracy and twitch aiming is important) so tend to stick to FPS on the PC and just pick up things like AC, the Uncharted series etc for the PS3

And I have also got Tiger Woods 2012 as well so I can have my golf fix over the winter :D
This would be much harder on a console...

Spoiler
Killed Vidic, about to take on Ft George. Not sure how I feel about being able to take out Vidic that easily. Seriously? Why didn't he do that crap earlier?

Can not wait for Halo 4 to get here!

Last edited:
Just finished AC3... What the hell.

All you dudes finishing AC3 and b*tching about the ending are de-motivating me to keep playing.

Pre ordered black ops 2....time to go leeeeeeeeroy jenkins on y'alls

Pre ordered black ops 2....time to go leeeeeeeeroy jenkins on y'alls

We may have to start a black ops thread for Xbox like we had for Tiger Woods 13 online so we have an easy way to talk about it rather than get lost in this thread.

All you dudes finishing AC3 and b*tching about the ending are de-motivating me to keep playing.
I held off all week I had off and reading stuff like this makes me glad I did. Waiting for blops2 to arrive.

Back