The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are scaring the crap out of me with the car buying horror stories. We've been saving up money for years for when my Honda finally dies, and my wife doesn't want to buy until that car dies, but the desire for a new car is getting stronger by the day. However, I don't want to go through all of the runarounds that car dealerships make you go through.

Honestly it's a pretty terrible experience. I hate buying cars.

They kept me there for hours and hours, and this was after we came to terms. It was miserable. I went back a couple of months later and was asking about a car for me wife, could they give me a roundabout figure, and they refused because I wouldn't commit to buying it that day. Refused to give me a number. I was pissed.

They kept me there for hours and hours, and this was after we came to terms. It was miserable. I went back a couple of months later and was asking about a car for me wife, could they give me a roundabout figure, and they refused because I wouldn't commit to buying it that day. Refused to give me a number. I was pissed.

Its hard to find a dealership that has any sort of customer service.

Time to roll the clocks back, goodbye weekday after work rounds, it was great while it lasted

Time to roll the clocks back, goodbye weekday after work rounds, it was great while it lasted

Luckily if I get out right at 5pm, I can squeeze in 9 holes before the sun goes down at 6:45ish

Luckily if I get out right at 5pm, I can squeeze in 9 holes before the sun goes down at 6:45ish

Yeah me too except at 530 it will be dark
But I do have good ol fridays where I only work til 11 to fall back on

Why did the Energizer Bunny get arrested?

Battery.

Once we roll back it will be getting dark around 5pm here. It sucks.

a few times last year coming home from school (2:30) and it was already starting to get dark.. i ha-. strongly dislike oregon.

a few times last year coming home from school (2:30) and it was already starting to get dark.. i ha-. strongly dislike oregon.

That's crazy! I haven't spent September through June in Oregon in 4 years (college). I'm not liking all of this rain. I remember it being bad but damn.

That's crazy! I haven't spent September through June in Oregon in 4 years (college). I'm not liking all of this rain. I remember it being bad but damn.

yeah i do not like the rain. combined with the fabric in my pantaloons, in makes my butt itch. and yes, i know you wanted to read that.

Bought an ugly/super comfy cheap couch for the bachelor pad!
azysu7yq.jpg

It rocks and reclines!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Bought an ugly/super comfy cheap couch for the bachelor pad!
azysu7yq.jpg

It rocks and reclines!

More importantly, not one but 2 places for beverages

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I like it! Looks awesome for football watching and video gaming!

Yep! I'm excited.

More importantly, not one but 2 places for beverages

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

The deciding factor, my friend.

There's CARMAX .I tried there once but did not like the fact there was no haggle and it was a set price witch was to high and ended up buying from a real dealership who treated me very well...Just ask the sales person do you want to have steak or hot dogs for dinner tonight??? lol...jmo

Sometimes in life you make really good decisions. Then, for whatever reason, those decisions do not work out and you must react. However with careful thought and planning, the reaction can also be quite pro-active.

Sometimes in life you make really good decisions. Then, for whatever reason, those decisions do not work out and you must react. However with careful thought and planning, the reaction can also be quite pro-active.

Hope all is well with you both.

Generally if you have good planning behind decisions you can generally gain decent results even if your first plan does not work.

I was wondering why I was up so early. Then I remembered DST. Ugh.

I was wondering why I was up so early. Then I remembered DST. Ugh.

Kids do not get DST...we were all up at 6 AM this morning, and I actually considered that a minor victory. Wouldn't be a problem except that it was 1 AM before I got in bed after the Bama/LSU excitement.

Kids do not get DST...we were all up at 6 AM this morning, and I actually considered that a minor victory. Wouldn't be a problem except that it was 1 AM before I got in bed after the Bama/LSU excitement.

I wanted to sleep right up until it was time to leave for golf. Sleeping is a good way to kill time.

Sounds depressing lol, my girlfriends sister lived in Washington and it was always like that lol-
I think it sounds great but I'd probably song a different tune of I lived there

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back