The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly it's a pretty terrible experience. I hate buying cars.

Man, I reckon I'm the only guy who enjoys it. Do your research, look around and narrow it down. Go look at Car A, B, C and get some numbers. Buy said car.

It really is only as hard as you make it. Hell I've bought my last two pretty much online, showed up to take delivery with all the paperwork ready to go.

We are watching Dogs 101 and they just showed a dog wagon someone had made for their dog. Jacqui says, "Are you serious?", to which I had to remind her: We have a deck we had made so the dogs could have their own doggy pool; we had a cabinet installed so we could put in a doggy door through one of the cabinets; and finally, we had a dog ramp made so Bandit could get on the bed when he was sick. She says, "Oh yeah."

Last edited:
Man, I reckon I'm the only guy who enjoys it. Do your research, look around and narrow it down. Go look at Car A, B, C and get some numbers. Buy said car.

It really is only as hard as you make it. Hell I've bought my last two pretty much online, showed up to take delivery with all the paperwork ready to go.

I'm impatient and I hate dealing with these people.

I'm with you Jrod, I'm looking for a car right now and I just hate dealing with those bastages. They are just so high pressure that it turns me off wanting to deal with them at all.

i'm the same way last time i bought a car i was there ALL DAY i was the first one in the door when they opened and knew what car i wanted. what a joke the whole thing is. i have perfect credit and everything they just kept trying to add stuff and find ways to get more money out of me. at one point i waited 1.5 hours for them to clean the car. i told them don't bother and give me the keys.

Walk dude. Or hit em up via the internet sales person.

My little man is testing me this morning.
The first pic is how he thinks he get himself outta trouble, by smiling. The second pic........well he knows.
92DB9DCF-A477-469E-8867-C11F3262DAAC-1367-0000008CAD84B34E.jpg

1354A27C-A309-4207-8593-6EC0673E97A6-1367-0000008CB03FD12D.jpg

Haha, Wess he is a little stud! He can't be in too much trouble being such a cute little guy like that.

Forgot to post these. Last weekend there was a zombie walk downtown. Grabbed some pics.

This first one they've got Thriller blaring from the back of a car in front of them and they all do this dance. Awesome!
20121027_170324.jpg

20121027_170938.jpg

20121027_170945.jpg

20121027_171250.jpg

It was pretty cool. Next Halloween we might dress up and join them.

That is awesome Jake. I want to have a zombie walk!

Haha, Wess he is a little stud! He can't be in too much trouble being such a cute little guy like that.

That's the problem.......he smiles and it makes it so hard to punish him!

That is too cool Jake. Sioux Falls knows how to party.

I'm so jealous Jake, I've aways wanted to do a zombie walk!

Nobody loves getting up at 0530 on a Sunday to go in and raise the post flag like this guy does!!! Zzzzzz...

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I thought of you when I saw pics of the walk last weekend!

that's awesome haha, I love zombies, dang I missed ours this year too, there was a renaissance fair and a zombie walk so I bet it was funny to see the zombies at the renaissance fair here

I amped up my seeding from the stock to some serious flavours.. Rolled through some BBQ on the course today.

Excited for dill pickle, and a bit nervous I won't like chili-lime... We'll see!

20121104_164317.jpg

Most courses around here for allow seeds because they don't want it littered with shells. They seem like they would be nice while golfing though.

Most courses around here for allow seeds because they don't want it littered with shells. They seem like they would be nice while golfing though.

I use a cup to spit the shells in, out of respect to the other golfers. A bit of a pain, but I managed just fine.

Solid assortment there bro. I'm just a salted fan myself but I was hooked on some terriyaki flavored ones for a period of time a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back