The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was easy

haha your fantasy needs do not outweigh my demands for exciting football.

Well most of the 4pm games are close for a change

The Titans put up a good fight against the Bears today. No, but seriously we might be the worst football state in America this year. It's just downright depressing.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Nice game so far between these two classic teams. Hope the steelers pull it out!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

This is Chunky official which means its pretty official

Between the Titans and Vols this week I think I need a Chunkybreak from watching football. Which means it'll be a short break.

Romo is a stud. He just needs Pro Mental Coach and he is set

Anybody that does not get a little choked up seeing the Chuck Pagano speech is odd.

I just watched that, it was great. He is going to take Indy back to the top. Maybe not this year or next, but he is a good leader.

I just watched that, it was great. He is going to take Indy back to the top. Maybe not this year or next, but he is a good leader.

Maybe. It does not hurt that they drafted another franchise QB. :D

Anybody that does not get a little choked up seeing the Chuck Pagano speech is odd.

So I guess I'm a little odd. I do understand the emotion though. This is also not a bitter Dolphins fan post.

Right, lol. But I think switching to a 3-4 is going to help them really improve their defense, I really like that he is a defensive coach, and we got another great OC. I was actually surprised to see the Colts are actually ranked really well against the pass so far this year

I am really liking how the NFL is unfolding this year. Come December I think we are going to have over half the league fighting for the wild card spots.

Dang Wallace just turned on the burners. Dude is Oregon fast.

I like Dallas tonight. Why? Because Devrickus would have nothing to post in the rant of the day if ATL were to win again. :alien:

Right, lol. But I think switching to a 3-4 is going to help them really improve their defense, I really like that he is a defensive coach, and we got another great OC. I was actually surprised to see the Colts are actually ranked really well against the pass so far this year

Your team needs to stop winning so that the 2nd round pick that the Dolphins have from the Colts will be higher in the draft!

Seriously, good effort by the Colts today. It must be nice to know that Luck will be a rock at QB for the next 10 years for your team. I'm just hoping Tannehill ends up the same way.

Dang Wallace just turned on the burners. Dude is Oregon fast.

I want that guy in Miami next year. It's pretty clear that the Steelers aren't going to give him another contract after he becomes a free agent this offseason.

I like Dallas tonight. Why? Because Devrickus would have nothing to post in the rant of the day if ATL were to win again. :alien:

I'm sure he will find something...

The Titans put up a good fight against the Bears today. No, but seriously we might be the worst football state in America this year. It's just downright depressing.

My high school alma mater hasn't missed the playoffs since the late 90's. We've had tremendous success lately with 4 straight semi-final appearances and a state championship appearance a few years back. We went 2-8 this year.

Football is dead to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back