The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 minutes quick stops at the mall that turn into hour+.

Pellet stove convection fan went out hopefully it'll be covered under warranty, if not its gonna be expensive! So much for the overtime I just worked!:at-wits-end: Oh and I had to turn on the propane tank so Im not completely without heat but I hate hearing the furnace run.

Fell up the stairs with a tub of yogurt in my hand. Oh yes, hilarity ensued. Darnit.

Fell up the stairs with a tub of yogurt in my hand. Oh yes, hilarity ensued. Darnit.

I could go for some yogurt right about now. Can't swallow solid food without pain...ugh. going in to the doc tomorrow.

I could go for some yogurt right about now. Can't swallow solid food without pain...ugh. going in to the doc tomorrow.

I'd love to help you out, but mine is all under the cuff of my shirt.

Windshield got cracked from a rock dropped by a semi on the way into work this morning, ugh. Second time that's happened since I moved out here in June. Not what I wanted to deal with today.

My friend(s) stole my Econ notebook a few days ago. I have a test today.

I'm finally getting use to where all the shat is in our new kitchen. For days I was wondering around, like those poor folks following Moses in the desert, looking for stuff. It was like Bob Barker asking me which door 1, 2, or 3 do ya pick :bulgy-eyes:. Being an old senile old fart, made it worst and even our dog was looking at me funny :D. She was looking at me like dude, the dog food is in the right bottom cabinet :dohanim:

I'm finally getting use to where all the shat is in our new kitchen. For days I was wondering around, like those poor folks following Moses in the desert, looking for stuff. It was like Bob Barker asking me which door 1, 2, or 3 do ya pick :bulgy-eyes:. Being an old senile old fart, made it worst and even our dog was looking at me funny :D. She was looking at me like dude, the dog food is in the right bottom cabinet :dohanim:

Haha I ate cereal with an ice cream scooper once because I went to 3 drawers and gave up. We only have 4 drawers. I got the look for that one...

TT on iPad

Are you sure KellyBo was not moving things around on you. Sounds like something she might try. :D

Are you sure KellyBo was not moving things around on you. Sounds like something she might try. :D

Hmmmmm now that ya mention that, she was giggling quite a bit watching the puzzled look on my face. At least I got me some good gym work walking a couple of miles per day around the kitchen. I looked like one of those spinner tops on steroids :bulgy-eyes:

Don't worry OG, I do that in my house, and we've been living there a year and a half so far. I say it's because I have more important things to remember. Can't put my finger on them at the moment.

Don't worry OG, I do that in my house, and we've been living there a year and a half so far. I say it's because I have more important things to remember. Can't put my finger on them at the moment.

Makes me feel better dude. Hell I was to the point where I was gonna put sticky notes on all the doors saying, look dumb arse, here is what ya looking for :D

Makes me feel better dude. Hell I was to the point where I was gonna put sticky notes on all the doors saying, look dumb arse, here is what ya looking for :D

I find it's much better fun pretending to be in some sort of survival program. If you don't find it, rig something up.

KellyBo saw this thread, chuckled a bit and said now she is arranging the silver ware drawer where certain items go in certain places. I'm gonna go jump off the fricking back porch again :alien:. Man I sure am happy that sucker is ground level :act-up:

Hence, the ice cream scoop!

Boom. Born survivor this boy is!

KellyBo saw this thread, chuckled a bit and said now she is arranging the silver ware drawer where certain items go in certain places. I'm gonna go jump off the fricking back porch again :alien:. Man I sure am happy that sucker is ground level :act-up:

I have such drawers. It's a sport to rearrange them in such a subtle fashion that she won't notice for a couple of days. Think my previous best is about 10 mins.

Boom. Born survivor this boy is!

I have such drawers. It's a sport to rearrange them in such a subtle fashion that she won't notice for a couple of days. Think my previous best is about 10 mins.

haha I like that. You sure we aren't brothers from another Mother :bulgy-eyes:?

haha I like that. You sure we aren't brothers from another Mother :bulgy-eyes:?

Leeme see. Do ya talk funny? Do ya like steak? You like golfin. If you're also incredibly handsome, we gotta match and might want to check our inheritance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back