The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeme see. Do ya talk funny? Do ya like steak? You like golfin. If you're also incredibly handsome, we gotta match and might want to check our inheritance!

Damn bro, I think we were twins at birth :highfive: !

Raking leaves.

Glad I have a condo!

EDIT EDIT: If you go into the physician, make sure to request both a RSS and a culture to test. That way if it is negative on the RSS and your symptoms persist, you won't need to come back in to recheck.

Now that is good stuff to hear. Keeping that in mind for next time I get sick.

Damn bro, I think we were twins at birth :highfive: !

Got to be. The different time zones will surely explain the age difference too.

One more rant today and I think I will be through, well at least for about 20 minutes. I'm the official clock time changer and designated that duty by my sweet wife KellyBo. We have a LARGE clock over the fireplace in the great room. That sucker looks to be a 100 ft (not really) in the air. I have to get the tallest fricking ladder I got, and mountain climb up the side of the wall, to change the time. Hell I wear one of those oxygen masks as the air is so thin up there. I also flip on one of those sky diving chutes, just in case I fall off the ladder. The dude that just jumped out of that hawt air ballon and set a new record, had better watch out, because I may break his record if I free fall off my ladder. :bulgy-eyes:

So pissed at my wife. Apparently she didn't think I'd mind if she loaned her brother some money........$5000!!! Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she ran it by me, but I'm seeing red right now. I've been lusting after a putter, but thought "well, lets not do much spending right now.", now I don't have much choice. I think I may punch him in the face and give him a beer.....seems fair, right?

So pissed at my wife. Apparently she didn't think I'd mind if she loaned her brother some money........$5000!!! Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she ran it by me, but I'm seeing red right now. I've been lusting after a putter, but thought "well, lets not do much spending right now.", now I don't have much choice. I think I may punch him in the face and give him a beer.....seems fair, right?

Dude. You have no leg to stand on here. You may not know but it is covered in the unwritten book of marital rules. It is clearly stated that when making large decisions the man only need run his by the woman... vice versa does not apply.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Why let your wife know you have $5000? That's irresponsible man!

sinus headaches are the worst!

Why let your wife know you have $5000? That's irresponsible man!

Don't make me laugh, turd. I have strep right now!

Seems like a lot of folks are getting Strep right now. That sucks.

I'm actually surprised your wife didn't just spend the 5 large on shoes and bags. That's what Nic would have done.

Sorry to hear all you guys suffering with strep. That's not a Euro thing. We don't get that. I'm not sure what we get.

White stuff on one tonsil. Hurts like hell. Hope I can get some antibiotics tomorrow.

Yes sir sounds like a typical GAS infection (group A Streptococcus) get better man

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Dude. You have no leg to stand on here. You may not know but it is covered in the unwritten book of marital rules. It is clearly stated that when making large decisions the man only need run his by the woman... vice versa does not apply.

Isn't that the truth. Part of me wants to order the SeeMore out of spite, but the responsible (and peace keeping) side of me will not do it now. F F F F F F! There is now like $1200 in our checking account, so I get to transfer money from savings. I'm going home to pee on everyone to remind them I'm da boss.

Isn't that the truth. Part of me wants to order the SeeMore out of spite, but the responsible (and peace keeping) side of me will not do it now. F F F F F F! There is now like $1200 in our checking account, so I get to transfer money from savings. I'm going home to pee on everyone to remind them I'm da boss.

Don't just stand on both when you do it. Be sure to hike that leg high and proud!!! That's what really let's em' know...

Come to think about it, I'm twice divorced. Why the hell would I be giving marital advice?!?!?! :act-up:

There ya go Gooder! Show em you the Alpha male in your neck of the woods. Pee on em and then go get ya putter on your wife's charge card :D

I like when Gray drinks 'shine during the day haha

There ya go Gooder! Show em you the Alpha male in your neck of the woods. Pee on em and then go get ya putter on your wife's charge card :D

Lol, I'd still be paying for it. I think I'll taddle to my mother-in-law though, she'll take my side and give my wife hell.....maybe buy the putter too. HA

I like when Gray drinks 'shine during the day haha

haha it's called stump liquor down here in the country. Anyways I'm about to head out and hit a few balls so I can come back in here and rant about how sorry my game is this week. You know, set them suckers up for the Atlanta Invitational :thumb:

Kind of freaking out here....just got the blood work back on Crew and his white blood cell count is high. being admitted to the hospital here soon

Kind of freaking out here....just got the blood work back on Crew and his white blood cell count is high. being admitted to the hospital here soon

Sorry to hear, man. Lots of good energy going to you and Crew.

Good luck dude, that's tough.

thanks guys...I am not kidding when I say I am freaking out.

wanna trade checking account balances?

So sorry Jarret. Contact Ary immediately.

thanks guys...I am not kidding when I say I am freaking out.
prayers heading your way man, its only natural to freak out in any case like this, keep us posted man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back