Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Hello All,

Recently joined THP after google searching Lefty using a RBZ 3 wood. saw the posts and got hooked on the conversations and posts from the members.

i've been playing golf for about 20 years, and am only 26, so i was fortunate to start out young. Living outside of Philly, there are alot of quality courses to play. I usually get to travel to Hilton Head, SC, every November, but the trip was cancelled this year so I am a bit depressed, haha.

Hope to contribute to some of the forums and find of some info on new clubs and all that.

Take care, and hit 'em well.

Welcome to THP! We're happy to have you

Welcome! Glad you found us.

Hello All,

Recently joined THP after google searching Lefty using a RBZ 3 wood. saw the posts and got hooked on the conversations and posts from the members.

i've been playing golf for about 20 years, and am only 26, so i was fortunate to start out young. Living outside of Philly, there are alot of quality courses to play. I usually get to travel to Hilton Head, SC, every November, but the trip was cancelled this year so I am a bit depressed, haha.

Hope to contribute to some of the forums and find of some info on new clubs and all that.

Take care, and hit 'em well.

Welcome to THP, glad you liked the forum, that's cool that you've been playing since you were 6.

Welcome to THP. Glad you joined

Welcome to the best golf forum on the net , THP !

Welcome to THP!

You'll love it here. Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, good to have ya.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, glad you joined us.