The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookie.png

LMAO Dev, freaking hilarious dude!!

I wonder how many people have that picture saved to their computer? Seems like the Movember Cookie picture always finds a way to pop up.

I wonder how many people have that picture saved to their computer? Seems like the Movember Cookie picture always finds a way to pop up.

I did a quick google search and it popped right up..haha These 2 from Tadashi had me cracking up too:

dac96d60.jpg

19193185.jpg

This thread is freaking me out with the cookie photoshops to the bigfoot encounters..............I'm lost for words.

I typed Tadashi70 in to google image search, and this image came up...seriously...

images

Lol. This thread is awesome!

speaking of ducks....there's a new place in town here that serves french fries cooked in duck fat....holy gawd are the amazing.

Unreal aren't they? There's a sausage place in Chicago, Hot Dougs, that does it every Friday and Saturday. and serves all kinds of exotic sausages. Honestly, it may be the best restaurant in the world.

Kevin

unlike anything I've had before....oily but not greasy yet still crispy, if not more.

I've heard of Hot Dougs but never got there in all my trips to Chi-town

Unreal aren't they? There's a sausage place in Chicago, Hot Dougs, that does it every Friday and Saturday. and serves all kinds of exotic sausages. Honestly, it may be the best restaurant in the world.

Kevin

I'm to blame for the original post with picture haha, THP late night banter-nuff said

hahahaha!!!! So much win. Tad with the auto-corrects.

Kevin

Duck Fat fries are everywhere in Chicago. I see it at about 50% of our dinner spots these days. Lots of people love them.

Duck Fat fries are everywhere in Chicago. I see it at about 50% of our dinner spots these days. Lots of people love them.
There is a place down here called "The Shore Cafe" that has them, they also drizzle truffle oil over them and sprinkle parmigiana on top. Delicious.

In the south possum fat fries are a delicacy. Road kill diner special...

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Sometimes the easiest decision is the best decision and sometimes there really is light at the end of the tunnel. I want to thank a couple of guys that have helped me realize that recently.

Sometimes the easiest decision is the best decision and sometimes there really is light at the end of the tunnel. I want to thank a couple of guys that have helped me realize that recently.

Paper or Plastic?

Dude, it sounds like you've gone through the gauntlet recently.. Hopefully the invitationals are a great change of pace.

It's that easy...chili

Glad there is some clarity in what ur looking for.

Hope I'm in that group. Let me know if I can help you with anything in the future.

On another note, my younger brother had an interview for a job in Raleigh and came away really impressed. He's hoping for a job offer from that group in the next few weeks. I'm really happy for him, but also a little jealous because that's one area that I'd like to move to at some point. Of course, it would be sweet to have him there so that I could visit frequently.

Hope I'm in that group. Let me know if I can help you with anything in the future.

On another note, my younger brother had an interview for a job in Raleigh and came away really impressed. He's hoping for a job offer from that group in the next few weeks. I'm really happy for him, but also a little jealous because that's one area that I'd like to move to at some point. Of course, it would be sweet to have him there so that I could visit frequently.

Sweet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back