THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Judging by the amount of recent "I'm in" I think we're over 20 easily

Sweet hopefully more will commit.I would think that having more players probably help in making teams with the added handicap differences.

Sweet hopefully more will commit.I would think that having more players probably help in making teams with the added handicap differences.

Very excited about this. Can't wait to play the course and hopefully play Caledonia on Sunday.

Very excited about this. Can't wait to play the course and hopefully play Caledonia on Sunday.

Same here. I'll be booking my room this week. Definitely would like to play Caledonia on Sunday since I'll already be there. The long drive home will definitely be worth it! Hopefully my mostly new bag won't hurt me too much!

this is awesome!!! I wish I could make it

Dang it, I am going to be in Vegas for work that weekend.

I think this past year TMCers would have a slight advantage.

It's going to be a great weekend. I'm hoping there are enough of us to get a good representation out at Caledonia on sunday morning before the drive home

Sent my payment in last night. Can't wait to play True Blue!

I'm pondering coming to this one as well. I'll have to see the funds after this weekends invitational

I'm pondering coming to this one as well. I'll have to see the funds after this weekends invitational

HOpe you can make it..... i think after you play this weekend True Blue will be a no brainer!

I will be bringing my wife. :D

I was thinking this's would be full by now. What a great way for the MCers to get some great practice. I know I am excited for this one, that's for sure.

How many are 1. Making a weekend of this? 2. Bringing the wife/girlfriend?

I haven't finalized the travel plans yet, but I can assure you that my old lady will be staying put. I like to keep golf and my wife separate. Its one of the only "getaways" I have left.

I haven't finalized the travel plans yet, but I can assure you that my old lady will be staying put. I like to keep golf and my wife separate. Its one of the only "getaways" I have left.

same for me

I am sure there will be some extra rounds, cant answer the other question though!

My wife won't be making it. Same weekend as her company's holiday party. She didn't know before I booked. What a happy coincidence. :D

I will be solo, Buck gets jealous when my wife is around...

LMAO! JB youre one of the luckiest dudes ever. finding someone who loves the game as much as you. Is Morgan playing though? Des doesn't golf!

No, Morgan will not be playing. Not sure I will be either. We are there as hosts. If a spot needs to be filled, I will certainly fill in as needed.

How many are 1. Making a weekend of this? 2. Bringing the wife/girlfriend?

I should come and leave my husband/boyfriend at home since he said no more outings for him for a while.:alien:

I should come and leave my husband/boyfriend at home since he said no more outings for him for a while.:alien:

I claim you as partner!

Back