Election Day Golf - What Would You Do?

Election Day Golf - What Would You Do?

• Head to the polls and vote.

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Play one round at Augusta National on Election Day.

Votes: 59 90.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Easy answer. This is a perfect reason to vote absentee - in advance!

so many skimmer in this thread haha

Augusta for sure

I would play Augusta and not even think twice about it.

Luckily I live in a state that my vote really doesn't matter to some extent , So I would not pass the opprotunity to play Augusta.

Voting. I suck at golf, but I am awesome at voting. And, I would fit in at Augusta like a turd in the punch bowl.

But in all seriousness, I would feel guilty and wouldn't have a stake in the direction of my country. I'm voting.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Id vote, this election is too important not to vote in. Now if it were another election I might reconsider.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I voted early, just not as much fun watching the results. THP results are 100 times more fun to watch and be part of. Just sayin

Sorry I was in the wrong thread.

I would play Augusta, at least there I can get a good lie.

Last edited:
Absentee ballot. Vote and play golf FTW!!!

I certainly hope y'all read ballots better than you read questions. :)

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I certainly hope y'all read ballots better than you read questions. :)

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

That's one thing we can agree on! It's vote or golf. No pre-voting, absentee ballots, etc. Dang skimmers, hehehe.

id go play. especially this year.

With the way things are going these days, I would take the round.

I'd golf Augusta... honestly, I'd rather golf anywhere then vote.

Golf, please!

I'd pick golf even if the option was my local muni instead of augusta

I think I am in the majority here... I would choose to play golf. In a heartbeat.

Vote.

Then go play golf at my normal course (if I would've gotten the day off that is).

Augusta would win in a previously "Too Close to Call" decision. I'd just sit quietly for 4 years and not complain, while reliving my round at Augusta.

I would vote. Augusta ain't going any where.

With candidates like these I wouldn't give it a second thought... I'd be hacking at Augusta!

As much as I have dreamed of playing Augusta since I was kid, I value my right to vote too much to give it up for a round of golf.

The results of this poll so far (5 vote to 44 golf) is pretty surprising to me.

By looking at some of the posts in this thread though, I think a lot of people picked golf but vote absentee or pre-vote, which wasn't an option.

I voted two weeks ago so this is a no-brainer.

Back