What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered some Puma gear and two Black Clover hats

Just ordered some Puma gear and two Black Clover hats

i ordered 2 black clover as well last month they fit nice i like them i also had an issue with the one tag being crooked and i wrote them an email with a picture and they sent me a brand new hat. good customer service from them as well!

Eventually I'm going to invest in one of those cart covers and heaters haha winter golf is fun:curse:
I've had one of those for several years now. Cart cover too as we keep going right on through Jan into spring.

one of these babies
41o4kj4kn3l.jpg

i ordered 2 black clover as well last month they fit nice i like them i also had an issue with the one tag being crooked and i wrote them an email with a picture and they sent me a brand new hat. good customer service from them as well!

could you throw up a few pics quick?

could you throw up a few pics quick?

i'm at work or i would. i got the white with black clover and white with orange clover. they are actually different types of materials as well but both fit great. if you want i can tomorrow.

Know I shouldn't have but just could not resist. Picked up these vintage babies for less than a.couple dozen balls so I said why not. I hit these for about an hour and for some.reason was infatuated with them. Hit the very well and they had a great feel. called PING to verify serial and they were made in September 1992. Going to game these very soon. Gave them a good cleaning and tomorrow Ill get new grips.

Guess I have bought nearly every new iron so Im back tracking. Hickory shafts next week folks.

utysyqu2.jpg

vysa9a2u.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Blast from the past there SeeMoreGuy, are you going to swap out the shafts too?

Know I shouldn't have but just could not resist. Picked up these vintage babies for less than a.couple dozen balls so I said why not. I hit these for about an hour and for some.reason was infatuated with them. Hit the very well and they had a great feel. called PING to verify serial and they were made in September 1992. Going to game these very soon. Gave them a good cleaning and tomorrow Ill get new grips.

Guess I have bought nearly every new iron so Im back tracking. Hickory shafts next week folks.

utysyqu2.jpg

vysa9a2u.jpg

those are pretty sweet SMG! sounds like you got a good deal on them.

Wow those Pings look great. Enjoy them!

utysyqu2.jpg

vysa9a2u.jpg

Nice! I enjoy PING love!!!

I bought the Cleveland SL290 Ultralite Driver in excellent condition for $66.98 shipped from Global Golf . I have been wanting to try a 12* driver so at this price it was a no brainer. I will also receive a $24.95 rebate as I chose not to receive the Golf Magazine promotion. Final cost is $42.03 for an excellent condition SL290 with the Miyazaki golf shaft.

I bought the Cleveland SL290 Ultralite Driver in excellent condition for $66.98 shipped from Global Golf . I have been wanting to try a 12* driver so at this price it was a no brainer. I will also receive a $24.95 rebate as I chose not to receive the Golf Magazine promotion. Final cost is $42.03 for an excellent condition SL290 with the Miyazaki golf shaft.

That's a great Price DD, can't wait to see the results you get from it

Outstanding find DawDaddy! Enjoy.

I am pretty excited about it, I have a tendency to hit the ball low with the driver and this should help some. I did hit JB's 12* Classic at the North Carolina outing in September and liked the ball flight. Hope it at least makes the bag part time, if not at least I have a great shaft for cheap.

I am pretty excited about it, I have a tendency to hit the ball low with the driver and this should help some. I did hit JB's 12* Classic at the North Carolina outing in September and liked the ball flight. Hope it at least makes the bag part time, if not at least I have a great shaft for cheap.

That's a great pick Dawg!

Just ordered 2 more THP Putter Covers. One more for me and I am going to give one to a friend that has helped me out alot the last few days. His Si3 will look great in it.

Just ordered 2 more THP Putter Covers. One more for me and I am going to give one to a friend that has helped me out alot the last few days. His Si3 will look great in it.

awesome lol, why not wait for the new one haha

Ill probably pick up a couple of those as well. I have 4 SeeMores to protect.

wow I bet they look good with THP head covers!

club glove last bag +stiff arm for $50.00 in good cond. craigs list steal....

Havent decided on a shaft switch Satch. Going to game them a few rounds first but with two decade-old shafts I probably will. Not sure what will fit yet.

2 much needed buckets of balls

My box with 100 Nike balls arrived today!

Oh, I bought a new FJ WeatherSof glove and a Mizuno towel...

Today I have mostly being buying...

- 8 pcs Lamkin Performance plus 3GEN white grips
- 12 pcs .355 black with gold rings ferrules
- Put out a bid on a Titleist Den Bag
- Thinking about bidding on some KBS Tour shafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back