What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear. Sometimes it simplifies to have fewer clubs in the bag means fewer decisions and we work with what we have. If u have any questions on any of the current Cleveland iron line I have hit all except the black and the 588 MB. I thought you said you might be going with an all Cleveland set-up is why I volunteered the iron info

49/42= 91. Had the chipping yips today. Found myself iust off the greens today with some tough greenside chips and just couldn't execute. Thin...Fat...I was all over the place with my chips today. On the plus side, the RBZ driver was on fire today!

40/44 with 33 putts today without a driver, 3W only the whole round. My adapter twisted during warm up on the range after only being installed on Friday. Forgot my golf shoes and played in running shoes. Thought it was going to be a terrible day, I am excited. My driver has been treating me well, so the thought came to me what if....

The group I played with was interesting: Gentleman with a 4HC and very quiet, Hawaiian surfer that was 58 and liked his herb, and a chef that played from the pro tees and shouldn't. The surfer guy, Woody, was a treat to watch and listen too. Should have brought my video cam to shoot holes of the day just observing him. The stories of Aces, and hitting it 290 off the tee, and total rants of "I can't believe I hit it like that" would have been priceless. Especially when seeing how he was trying to find his shoes after each swing. Was even offered to partake of some of his supply after 18, fun times today.

Icing on the cake is that milehighgolfer called me on 16 to see if I wanted to play on Wednesday, hope my shaft has been fixed by then so he can hit it.

40/44 with 33 putts today without a driver, 3W only the whole round. My adapter twisted during warm up on the range after only being installed on Friday. Forgot my golf shoes and played in running shoes. Thought it was going to be a terrible day, I am excited. My driver has been treating me well, so the thought came to me what if....

The group I played with was interesting: Gentleman with a 4HC and very quiet, Hawaiian surfer that was 58 and liked his herb, and a chef that played from the pro tees and shouldn't. The surfer guy, Woody, was a treat to watch and listen too. Should have brought my video cam to shoot holes of the day just observing him. The stories of Aces, and hitting it 290 off the tee, and total rants of "I can't believe I hit it like that" would have been priceless. Especially when seeing how he was trying to find his shoes after each swing. Was even offered to partake of some of his supply after 18, fun times today.

Icing on the cake is that milehighgolfer called me on 16 to see if I wanted to play on Wednesday, hope my shaft has been fixed by then so he can hit it.

Sounds like an interesting day out on the course. Nothing wrong with playing with the three wood, sounds like your round wasn't too bad either.

Nice J4U....but hope that driver gets fixed soon? How did it happen?

Shot a pretty solid 79. 41-38. Could have been something special if I didn't get in my own way. Put 3 balls OB today. All pushed right. Other than those 3 shots I hit the ball really well. Oh and 30 putts.

Sweet round topdog!

Sounds like an interesting day out on the course. Nothing wrong with playing with the three wood, sounds like your round wasn't too bad either.

Actually Mitch, it was freakin' funny as all get out. My round today was one of the best times I've had to date. Got rather annoying towards the end though, even the other two guys were just letting everything Woody said just fly the grey matter. Both the 4HC (Steve, very nice guy who actually commented on my round after we finished) and Woody live on the golf course. I can believe Steve, Woody not so sure especially since the house he said was his was at the end of the range on the hill "overseeing the whole golf course".

Nice J4U....but hope that driver gets fixed soon? How did it happen?
Not sure Nate, I took it into GS last night to get some numbers. The guys there whom I bought my Nike's from wanted to hit it, so I let them. They went and grabbed an 8.5 and 9.5 head for me to try as well, but by the time they were done, I had to go. Will go back to see the differences in a couple weeks.

I noticed the ferrell had moved up the shaft, no big deal. I stopped by the PGASS (who put the adapter on the shaft) and they told me they couldn't do it last night and to go ahead and play it today. This morning while warming up, I noticed the graphics had come around towards the side and could see them. I thought that maybe they had changed it to closed or open last night so I checked. No, was neutral, put it back in the truck. I dropped it off tonight and the guy who installed it thought maybe they had some bad expoxy. He was redoing somebody elses clubs for the same reason. Not sure if he will get it done tomorrow or not...here's to hoping.

47-39-86.

I shot a 77 today, on my last day of golf. Nov 5th ,It was only +2 out, ended the season with 7.2 Handicap, My best season ever. See u in 2013 golf season.! Sigh*

I shot 39-40-44. I'll take a 79 but the 44 was just bad. 15/21 FWs, 6/27 GIR, and 46 putts (14-16-16).

Another good day. Struggled with the irons a little today but still shot a 78 (40-38). No birdies but had plenty of opportunities. Oh well. Getting to the end of the season so any sub 80 rounds are good by me.

40/42 for a 82 which is the best in months. If I didn't chunk some of my irons it might of been sub 80. 27 putts was nice even though I holed 2 fringe putts to pad the stat. Spent an hour on the putting green pre-round since the course wouldn't let me start until 9 even with the sun rising earlier. I figured out I was gripping to tight with my right hand and it was causing issues at contact. Lightened things up and was back to rolling good putts again.

J4U, I will have 2 drivers tomorrow since I will be debuting my new G15 build. So you can hit either one if you wish.

Some real solid rounds out there guys, way to go!

Another good day. Struggled with the irons a little today but still shot a 78 (40-38). No birdies but had plenty of opportunities. Oh well. Getting to the end of the season so any sub 80 rounds are good by me.

wow 78 is awesome, solid round!

Little chilly today around 50 but 13mph winds. We played the white tees because of the conditions. Shot 84. 42 on both sides and had 4 three putts for bogey. Although all 4 putts were 60 plus feet away.

J4U, I will have 2 drivers tomorrow since I will be debuting my new G15 build. So you can hit either one if you wish.

Sweet round my man, look forward to it. Picked up the repaired Basha today, so will have the AMP back in action tomorrow. See you in the AM.

Sweet round my man, look forward to it. Picked up the repaired Basha today, so will have the AMP back in action tomorrow. See you in the AM.

did you break the other shaft? Good luck with your round tomorrow, shoot a 70

did you break the other shaft? Good luck with your round tomorrow, shoot a 70

LOL, ya...riiighhhtt. No, the epoxy apparently was a bad batch and the adapter twisted on the shaft. Was going to play the RIP if it wasn't fixed, but good timing.

wow 78 is awesome, solid round!

Thank you. I was pretty steady all day. Just one silly double on 4 and the rest were bogeys that could have been avoided (I think 2 3-putts in there)

Played 9 holes after work today. Shot 44 wasn't to bad. The greens rolled really true made some nice putts.

Was a little like speed golf we had 7 holes down in just over an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back