Something Big Is Coming - 11-12-12

This should make today suck way less.

I am still at a complete loss for what this could be. Excited, that is for certain!

I am still at a complete loss for what this could be. Excited, that is for certain!
Same here, I've racked my brain on it, and as usual, have come to the conclusion that I am not going to be anywhere close to being right about what it is.

FWIW Callaway posted a pic of their new driver on their instagram saying "Something big is coming".

Is that a driver or the 3 wood that wasn't available for Phil a couple weeks ago? Hmm

Maybe JB and GG are going to actually move to Canada because of the election... I kid I kid

I can't wait until I get home tonight to read what this could be. Instant messaging has been turned on.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

gonna have to keep an eye on this playing in a scramble at 10 so i'll more than likely miss it till tonight. hoping i can find out on Tapatalk at least before then.

gonna have to keep an eye on this playing in a scramble at 10 so i'll more than likely miss it till tonight. hoping i can find out on Tapatalk at least before then.

I am hitting the course in a couple of hours myself, it will be sometime this afternoon before I know, this is certainly an exciting day (but then again most days are here on THP).

Maybe JB and GG are going to actually move to Canada because of the election... I kid I kid

It's been said, but if you're moving to Canada because this country is too liberal, you're in for a surprise.

Can't wait to see what the announcement is. Should be great.

Big day here at THP , I'm excited to find what JB , GG has up their sleeves.

It's been said, but if you're moving to Canada because this country is too liberal, you're in for a surprise.

Can't wait to see what the announcement is. Should be great.

Lol It was a joke dude.

There a couple of members that have my cell #........text me with the big news. I will be out of town for a Dr.'s appointment for my son.

Countdown?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

What ever it is... I'm betting that THP HQ is buzzing with excitement. JB and GG are probably more anxious then anyone here

Looking forward to another THP announcement! Going to be interesting to see if anyone guessed correctly.

Me too - really interested in what else could be in store!

Maybe the unveiling of the new THP private jet.... Airforce FORE !

Maybe the unveiling of the new THP private jet.... Airforce FORE !

You almost had it! AirFore 1 would have been better

It's today! Can't wait

Standing by. Hee Hee!

I'm pretty excited about this as well. Can't wait to see what it is.

AirFore 1 is hilarious.

I seriously have no idea.

Back