Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really are. I would have sworn to you that it was too high launching. But play it for a season and you will notice that it's not too high at all.

You sir, would love this White-Tie, its the upgraded (added tech) shaft based on the Ozik XCON line.

Well now Jman. I like to hear that.

Thanks to a text from jman I am pondering a Miyazaki white and/or silver.

I'm a terrible influence. Just be glad its not putters. Hehe

Haha Jman is killing Thainers bank account

Thanks to a text from jman I am pondering a Miyazaki white and/or silver.

I dont get texts from JMan but I am pondering the same thing man.

I want to relearn how high is too high! Anyone have any super high launching shafts they want to get rid of? :)

The longer PGA tour players tend to apex their drives at 100+ft. I'd say that's pretty high

Very much debating a 48" belly putter. Tried one today with suprising results. Not sure about blade vs mallet, always been a blade person.

May take some more pondering......

SeeMore SB1....black or platinum and some BirdieBalls and strike pad.

Last edited:
Very much debating a 48" belly putter. Tried one today with suprising results. Not sure about blade vs mallet, always been a blade person.

May take some more pondering......

I thought I'd love one, bought a Scotty Big Sur select in 49 inch. I've always putted pretty well with a 40" Odyssey so I picked this one up. Played 36 with it and I definitely sink more putts with my 35" Scotty, I can't seem to see the line well with a putter that long so it's in the bedroom with my collection.

I'm currently pondering whether to sell a set of CB2's I've been fitted for and just put new Lamkin grips on or just hang on to them. They are great looking irons, I just don't play them that well even after the fitting. I hit my AP1's much better off the shelf so they typically stay in the bag. Of course if I sell them I'll have to buy something else cool to replace them and my bag is almost perfect as is so what could I kick out??? Decisions decisions.....

Wedges. I know new wedges won't make my wedge game better, but I'd like the honeymoon phase for a few weeks. I could really put up some solid scores then. Lol.

Wedges. I know new wedges won't make my wedge game better, but I'd like the honeymoon phase for a few weeks. I could really put up some solid scores then. Lol.

I just assumed you would be eyeing new SCOR wedges with another Invitational win.

Took the orange FeelTec midsize off the X2, can't decide whether to go SuperStroke Slim (115g) or Slim Lite (55g)....at least I saved the FeelTec using air.

I just assumed you would be eyeing new SCOR wedges with another Invitational win.

I'm certainly thinking about it. But I can't count on winning, so I'll be looking at wedges methinks.

I'm certainly thinking about it. But I can't count on winning, so I'll be looking at wedges methinks.

And scor testing!!! After hitting them I want them so bad hehe

TapaTalk from the iPhone

You got that right.

They are seriously amazing. I may ask for one or two for Christmas if I dont acquire them elsewhere.

I think they could change my game honestly, short game is my biggest struggle of late

TapaTalk from the iPhone

54* MP-T4
58* 588 RTX
Black Friday s buys

And scor testing!!! After hitting them I want them so bad hehe

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I was thinking about doing the 30 day trial run with them. I'll probably wait until after Christmas and then do that.

54* MP-T4
58* 588 RTX
Black Friday s buys

Where will you find the deals on such new clubs? They always seem to be last years stuff getting blown out not new stuff.

Where will you find the deals on such new clubs? They always seem to be last years stuff getting blown out not new stuff.

Maple Hill or Tee-2-Green
Should be able to get $10.00 of ea.
Tee-2-Green has 588 forged for $99.00 ea.

I'm looking for a winter ball. I have the B330-S but I don't compress it all that well in the cold. I want to try the e5 because I like a urethane cover, but I'll likely go where I can find a deal.

I'm looking for a winter ball. I have the B330-S but I don't compress it all that well in the cold. I want to try the e5 because I like a urethane cover, but I'll likely go where I can find a deal.

You might try the Maxfli U3, its cheap and soft with a urethane cover. Maybe give the B330RXS a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back