Nike US Open Ladies Style

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the preview of what the Nike girls will be wearing at the major.

579313599_PXdqb-L-1.jpg

579313538_xjcxS-L-1.jpg

Suzanne is only packing one pair of shoes for a 2-4 day trip? All women should take after her!!! j/k ladies!!! :eyepoke:

(let the stoning begin) :beat-up::angry::angry::pissed-off:

• Admin
She likes that style and wears them a LOT. BUt they work for her there is no denying that. We first saw them at the show in january on her and she commented on how they were the most comfortable she has ever worn.

I like both Sunday skorts. Amanda's is reminiscent of Golftini.

• Admin
Claire,
I actually thought that with the ribbon. But I must say, that I really like the entire scripts for both girls. Some complained last time of too much blue, this one has great colors.

I'm sorry, but brown and pink just screams Baskin-Robbins uniform.

• Admin
Your crazy. It screams ice cream maybe, and ice cream is a delicious gift from the heavens. I never liked it either but the new schemes look great harry. When you see it on the TV, you will agree.

I didn't like it when Annika did it either:

2004416963.jpg
Annika-Sorenstam-announces-pregnancy.jpg
080226-sorenstam-hmed4p.hmedium.jpg

I was looking at some of the videos on the Nike site and I saw this:

Nikebeltloop.jpg

Good idea, especially for skorts. I'd never seen that before.

I didnt either, but CB (annika line) does not look as good as Nike IMHO.

I'm sorry, but brown and pink just screams Baskin-Robbins uniform.

It really depends on the shade of pink and what the undertones are. Some pinks look great with brown.

I was looking at some of the videos on the Nike site and I saw this:

Nikebeltloop.jpg

Good idea, especially for skorts. I'd never seen that before.

I've always wanted something like that but never seem to come across it.

Nike is quite the innovator when it comes to apparel.

It really depends on the shade of pink and what the undertones are. Some pinks look great with brown.

I agree. I think light pink looks great with brown, I am not so sure about the deeper pink.

I love the tee holders on skirts, especially since my new bag doesn't have its own tee holder!

Sad there won't be a preview for Michelle Wie. :sad:

There could be if she wins.

I love the tee holders on skirts, especially since my new bag doesn't have its own tee holder!

I have a couple of skirts with tee holders. I start off ok, but then forget and put the tee back in my pocket. I just can't get into the habit of using the tee holders.

Im looking forward to seeing both of these this week. Wish Wie was in there too.

The shirt Suzann wore yesterday was brown. Looked really good with her tan. It had gradations of brown, all sort of curvy in a female form shape--quite flattering.

I loved the skirt she was wearing today. That is one of the items Nike sent over and it was the nicest item of the bunch. It's very flattering and very feminine.

I have a couple of skirts with tee holders. I start off ok, but then forget and put the tee back in my pocket. I just can't get into the habit of using the tee holders.

I find that the tees just slip out of the tee holders, or I forget they are there. I just stick the tee in my ponytail.

Back