Hmm, I might have to try it. I hear a lot of good things about it.

There's a couple 5 Guys in my area great burger. If you order fries and there are two of you then one order is more than enough. My wife and I order a couple burgers and one order of fries we had fries left over to take home.

I try not to eat fast food, but I have a weakness for Taco Bell...:shame:

During school I ate subway almost every day. 2 times a week at the very least.

Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich. mmmmmmmmmm

Popeye's spicy. But I don't think my tummy could take the grease any more. There's one in the more northern of the two I-95 rest stops in Maryland. Maybe I need an excuse to head to D.C.?

I remember living in CT and people there had never heard of Chick Fila. That was crazy to me. Man that place has good chicken biscuits for breakfast.

I'd never heard of them before moving down to Texas. It took me a long time to try it, something about the place scared me off. But when I was working for Dell they brought Chik-fil-a in for lunch several times (when call volumes were heavy they'd ask us to work through our lunch and bring in catering).

Fell in love with their normal chicken sandwich and chicken nuggets and now it's my second favorite fast food after Five Guys.

One word!! WHATABURGER!!!

"Taco Bell" here. That stuff is best oral prevention for constipation that I know of. :banana:

does Five Guys Burgers count? If so then oh yeah...love me some of that

"Taco Bell" here. That stuff is best oral prevention for constipation that I know of. :banana:

I just died laughing when I read that...hehe

Love me some Whataburger, Chick-Fil-A, Taco Casa (extra greasy), Chipotle (yummay!) and Panda Express. My guilty pleasure is Jack In The Box tacos though. There's a reason we call them "death tacos"

I am really not a fan of fast food. My favorite thing that is close to fast food is Steak and Shake. They have the best hash browns I have ever had, and of course they make the best shakes EVER!

Gummi, you might like this one then Chicken Express!! gotta love a #1 with fries and a sweet tea ( 4 chicken strip meal, gravy, biscuit, and fries but they always give you 1 extra strip then the meal description) and you have to get serindipity!!

I forgot all about Chicken X. I have to get mine with okra instead of fries though! Absolutely to the sweet tea.

I am really not a fan of fast food. My favorite thing that is close to fast food is Steak and Shake. They have the best hash browns I have ever had, and of course they make the best shakes EVER!

Steak and Shake is a good call!

Steak and Shake is a good call!

I had never tried it before until I met JB. I always thought it was the 2am drunk crowd kind of place. I soon learned it's actually a family diner and they even serve breakfast. Once I discovered dairy products again I decided to indulge one day in their famous shakes. I have been addicted ever since.

I think I want food wrapped in paper.

I'm not really a fan of fast food either. Pizza is about the closest I come to regularly eating fast food.

Not that I won't eat it now and again. But the only thing close to me is McDonalds and Jack in the Box. I like McDonald's McSkillet for breakfast, and I can tolerate their crispy chicken sandwich. Arby's plain roast beef sandwiches are ok. I stay away from the ones with that cheese snot stuff. Subway is okay (their veggies are always fresh) and can be relatively healthy, so I do that sometimes.

OMG, that cheese sauce is amazing.

ldfd.jpg

Bonnie Jeans soul food cafe.
It's only fast if you plan it out and call in ahead. Man that woman can cook!

I was lucky enough to grow up in my early years (until about 11) within spitting distance of the original Steak 'n Shake in Normal, IL. LOVE their side-by-side shakes.

If you're ever in the Milwaukee area, though, you HAVE to visit one of the Kopp's Frozen Custard locations. Their shakes are the best I've ever found. :drool:

OMG, that cheese-like sauce snot substance with no real cheese in it whatsoever is amazing disgusting.

FIFY .

I was lucky enough to grow up in my early years (until about 11) within spitting distance of the original Steak 'n Shake in Normal, IL. LOVE their side-by-side shakes.

If you're ever in the Milwaukee area, though, you HAVE to visit one of the Kopp's Frozen Custard locations. Their shakes are the best I've ever found. :drool:

If I am ever in that area you better believe I will look that up. Now that I know just how amazing a milk shake is, I seek them out any chance I can get. I may have a problem ha ha.

Back