soxngolf

back to the season
Reaction score
How should you clean these covers? Can I put mine in the wash? I was just looking and realized they could use a cleaning!:flowers4u:

Which one do you have soxy? It probably doesn't make a difference, but just in case.

I have the sunflower. :flowers4u:

Great question. I hand wash mine and let them drip dry. They have bed head when they dry so I use a blow dryer with medium heatto fluff them up afterwards. We do have customers that send them to the drycleaners, but I've never tried this method. I have one headcover that has been on my bag for 16 years ( yes, I know where to get new ones:)) and when it is scruffy I find the handwashing works best.

Our sunflower, rose, rooster, chicken(that lays golf balls),bullfrog,tulip, peacodk, 2 fore 1 line,clover and our banana and all have socks. They fit the 460cc clubs as do all of our headcovers.

Great question. I hand wash mine and let them drip dry. They have bed head when they dry so I use a blow dryer with medium heatto fluff them up afterwards. We do have customers that send them to the drycleaners, but I've never tried this method. I have one headcover that has been on my bag for 16 years ( yes, I know where to get new ones:)) and when it is scruffy I find the handwashing works best.

What kind of soap do you use? Thanks!

We need a picture at some point of you blow drying your headcover. That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Back