Requests for Sligo

Gummi Bear

Sporadic Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Bean Dip
We seriously need to talk y'all into selling some belt straps. This has been visited before, I know it'd be some complication, but they're fantastic belts, and I've already got a drawer full of buckles.

I'd also like to ask to add ball caps to their lineup. I know they're not high fashion, but I have a buzz cut, so visors are out. I'd sport a white Sligo fitted cap darn near every day if I could lay hands on one (a tech material one like the Nike one that TW wears, that'd be super sharp with the Sligo touch)

I would like to see a hat too. As for straps, I do think they make the best straps out there, and would love to see them available.

The THP buckle looks so great on the white one that is for sure.

Hats n' Straps

Hats n' Straps

We are looking at some unique hat options and obviously putting our flare on some traditional ones as well for 2010. As far as belts, we are having a hard time keeping our belts in stock let alone just leather. We could do an order for leather separately as long as there is a bunch of interest. Thanks!

I would like to see a hat too. As for straps, I do think they make the best straps out there, and would love to see them available.

The THP buckle looks so great on the white one that is for sure.

I've got the white strap but would love a black one.

Hmmm... may need to incorporate that into this month's contest entry.

I have white and lime green. I have a black ian poulter design strap, but the Sligo ones are much nicer.

I have white and lime green. I have a black ian poulter design strap, but the Sligo ones are much nicer.

I will have a Key Lime one very soon :clapp:, but I need a dark brown to match some shoes.

Are the IJP straps detachable as well?

I'd definitely be in for a black one, a white one, and maybe an orange one.

I will have a Key Lime one very soon :clapp:, but I need a dark brown to match some shoes.

Are the IJP straps detachable as well?

They are, but not nearly as soft and workable as the Sligo leathers.

The only thing I can think of is a sweatband to match the belts. Maybe in black, white, tropical, orange, and green.

Back