Walk, Ride or Caddy?

Walk first, then caddie. If I ride my game goes to hell.

I personally prefer to walk but in the rare times where Ive ridden I did find that I played a little bit better. I think its because I wasnt quite as fatigued from walking and carrying my bag.
Ive never played golf with a caddy, but I think it would make me feel a little uncomfortable and because of that I wouldnt play my best.

3 wheel push carts can go farther with out physically being pushed. As in down hill. Pull carts need to be physically pulled down hill if they don't have the 3rd wheel. I just let go of my 3 wheeler when I get on a down hill run. When it stops, I catch up to it, and start pushing again. :cool:

I have a pull cart and it is a PIA to drag all over the course. I would love to have a Clicgear but I'm not wanting to pay for one right now.

Alone...riding or walking...have better rounds.
Never used a caddy but that would be cool.

Never used a caddy but that would be cool.

I always think it's cool. Imagine not having to rake a bunker. That alone makes me happy.

I always think it's cool. Imagine not having to rake a bunker. That alone makes me happy.

That and not having to clean your own balls. It would also be nice to have your putter handed to you after a nice shot.

I almost always ride...I would probably feel very self-conscious to have a caddy.

That and not having to clean your own balls. It would also be nice to have your putter handed to you after a nice shot.

Someone who always knows the exact distances, where you should hit it, and the beaks on the green. . . what a luxury!

I played in the Tucson City Championships this year and a few of the players had a caddy. One of my staff worked in the golf industry for a while before coming to our company. He has offered to caddy for me next year. I think I will take him up on it. He doesn't play, but he does know the courses and understands the game. It should be fun.

I have promised myself to use a real caddy at my first opportunity just to see what it is like.

Someone who always knows the exact distances, where you should hit it, and the beaks on the green. . . what a luxury!

Exactly, Ill take two of them please.

Back