Evolver CYG in Golf Magazine

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice little spread on this one for those that get the magazine.

• Admin
That is the one.

• Admin
Misty K should really like the issue since Adam Scott is heavily featured. Just wondering how much Titleist pays for that to get a guy that really is not even relevent featured on their cover.

Got mine today but haven't had the chance to look through it yet.

The 2 graphs are very helpful and I wish Nickent would put them on their site. They are labeled wrong since the loft if on the top and face angle is on bottom. The local rep showed me one that he had that had the lie on the graph as well...so you can just look straight down the line. You can do that with this one as in golf magazing as well. For instance, my setting right now is starting from N...1 notch towards L. SO I can find that dot on the top graph and find my loft for hat setting, thenjust follow my way down to the lower graph and see my face angle. Pretty cool.

Misty K should really like the issue since Adam Scott is heavily featured. Just wondering how much Titleist pays for that to get a guy that really is not even relevent featured on their cover.

When Titleist pays you to be on a cover, I'll stop posting pictures of Adam Scott on this forum :angel::wink: Just messing with ya

Back