It's gooder to give than to recieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, he just gets stuck driving past it when visiting in laws. That's not creepy that I know that since we golfed together haha.

Donuts is all you need to stop for there

I will take your word on it

For just get one donut either, get a dozen. You're welcome.

Best days at work start with someone bringing donuts in

I dont think Ive ever used "best days at work" in the same sentence. Best days and work never belong together.

Best days at work start with someone bringing donuts in

Or homemade molasses cookies from on of my coworkers wife. Why did you remind me!

My great aunt who makes the best molasses cookies had to go to the emergency room today, I hope she is feeling better.

I have a wo-worker who makes ginger snaps they are freakin good and I don't much care for ginger snaps in general

My great aunt who makes the best molasses cookies had to go to the emergency room today, I hope she is feeling better.

Dang man!! Tell her to get better and make you some cookies.

Hope she's okay.

Man this thread has been all over the place.

I hate getting our carpet cleaned.. Im sitting in my living room with one chair, a box, and the tv on (mounted on wall) and the pellet stove on full blast. 88* in here.. Sooo hottt

She should be in top form by the time the Christmas parties start.
I think this was the money post. You owe me if it is since I was quoted in it!

More like Si's gonna down 42, you'll down 4.2

I think it's been about 10 years since I had a donut so I will take the under on that one.

I think it's been about 10 years since I had a donut so I will take the under on that one.
I like me a donut or two, but i doubt i could do more than 4 or 5 at one time. Never want to eat any sugar again after today

Man this thread has been all over the place.

Have you seen his marketplace posts? Dude is hilarious and makes even bumps entertaining.

I like me a donut or two, but i doubt i could do more than 4 or 5 at one time. Never want to eat any sugar again after today

Two donuts is the max, then you feel sick to your stomach with the sugar overload.

MoreGooder 3:16 says I just chutted from the rough.

Well we've all quoted each other here and there so we should all be owed if it was, lol

Going back to one of the original topics, they should make underwear with skid marks already in them, that way no one would ever know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back