THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Well you already all defending champion and nobody can take that away from you.

Yep. I misread that into repeat somehow, lol. I hope it can stay defending champ into 2013 though!

Yep. I misread that into repeat somehow, lol. I hope it can stay defending champ into 2013 though!

Dam sorry about it dude, but your arse is gonna have to go to the woodshed this go round :deadhorse::D.

Dam sorry about it dude, but your arse is gonna have to go to the woodshed this go round :deadhorse::D.

We'll see OG. I'm not going to be able to sandbag this time! :D

Oh, you haven't heard yet!? You're playing right handed this go round big boy :alien:

Whatever. I fully expect a "career round" in the 60's next weekend, followed by 59 on Sunday. :alien:

Whatever. I fully expect a "career round" in the 60's next weekend, followed by 59 on Sunday. :alien:

Sure thing buddy. That should be easy.

Has anyone checked the weather? 100% chance of losing losing ATLGolfer's ball -- again -- coming in from the Northeast. :bye:

Yep - I've seen that before.

I hope to hear about or see another PB dude!! Not that you need a set of wedges or anything!

Watching him shoot his PB was awesome. I hope I have the honor to see him shoot another PB!!

Maybe you're due for your PB dude.. Why not drop a beast of a number on a Morgan Cup course!?

Err. I'd have to shoot 67 to beat my PB. I'm not sure if that's going to happen. What tees are we playing from?

I mean, for the Morgan Cup. Just so I can prepare for how I'm going to have to play the course when it's MC time.

Err. I'd have to shoot 67 to beat my PB. I'm not sure if that's going to happen. What tees are we playing from?

Just go HAM dude. It's easy.

Just go HAM dude. It's easy.

Man, I wish it was. I really do. The game is turning a corner though, so I don't know. This next week's prep will definitely be a good outline of what is to come on Saturday.

This should be fun. Can't wait to read the recaps.

Man, I wish it was. I really do. The game is turning a corner though, so I don't know. This next week's prep will definitely be a good outline of what is to come on Saturday.

Yeah dude I'm heading out tomorrow and Sunday. I hit the ball horribly on Tuesday so I hope I get it figured out.

Yeah dude I'm heading out tomorrow and Sunday. I hit the ball horribly on Tuesday so I hope I get it figured out.

I'm sure you'll figure it out man. You got the game to do it.

alright this young love affair amongst the two of you needs to chill out haha

I'm just really excited to get down there. I have two classes left and I'll be on my way down. Very excited.

alright this young love affair amongst the two of you needs to chill out haha

I'm just really excited to get down there. I have two classes left and I'll be on my way down. Very excited.

Uh. Nobody can stop young love...

Excited to see what kind of PUMA outfit you're gonna wear man. I saw what you did in AC. Very impressive I must say.

Uh. Nobody can stop young love...

Excited to see what kind of PUMA outfit you're gonna wear man. I saw what you did in AC. Very impressive I must say.

This one will be even better, I promise haha
I'm very excited for it actually!

I got out and played today (I live about 1 and half hours north of Myrtle) and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. I'm hoping we can have similar stuff next week. Even if we don't, it's gonna be a blast.

Back