Florida

welcome-to-florida.jpg

And friends! Lol

ThePresidentCountryClub072.jpg

ThePresidentCountryClub056.jpg

ThePresidentCountryClub055.jpg

ThePresidentCountryClub034.jpg

MiamiShoresCC020.jpg

Can't wait for this happen, guys. I'm surprised I got to sleep last night. I've looked at some of the selections online and can see I'm in for an awesome treat. The courses I've played here are good, but what you get to play there, well, it's all spectacular. By tomorrow, we'll be planning/booking are rest stops for the long journey to Florida.

Well, it doesn't look like I will be making it down to FL after all. Would be nice to golf in December and meet all you guys. Hopefully there is a get together near MI next season.

Too bad, emanthei. If there's a MI get-together next season, I'll be giving it serious consideration. Have a good weekend.

Lol, some days they're the only ones that talk to me.

Would love to see War be able to call the courses and say we have a group of 20.

Trout, you forgot the sand hill crane! The loudmouth of the friends hehe

What's our total count unofficially?

Is it OK to bring a non-THP'er? I have a couple of friends who might be available to play. Maybe a last minute fill-in if space permits?

Would love to see War be able to call the courses and say we have a group of 20.
Im hoping this will be the case.
Is it OK to bring a non-THP'er? I have a couple of friends who might be available to play. Maybe a last minute fill-in if space permits?
Bring them along, have them sign up!

Im hoping this will be the case.

Bring them along, have them sign up!

I've tried to get them to sign up to THP for 2+ years now. None of them do the forum (golf or otherwise) thing. But maybe if they come to this outing it will fire them up a bit!

I've tried to get them to sign up to THP for 2+ years now. None of them do the forum (golf or otherwise) thing. But maybe if they come to this outing it will fire them up a bit!

Yeah i think once they get to meet some thpers they won't be able to resist

Ddelise Your buddies will want to play with you, correct?

Ddelise Your buddies will want to play with you, correct?

Most likely but I would definitely want to leave space for at least one THP'er for my group. I don't want to take a 4-some to the outing.

Letting you know only I play. My wife's a non-player and she's fine finding something else to do.

I am pretty certain I will be there. Count me in.

That is great Lefty.

Alright folks, I need to start contacting courses about availability for us, and I fully intend on telling them we have around 20+ people.

This is what I have so far, the list are those who have expressed possibility of coming or are in for sure. A potential of 16 right now, need a few more to jump on the list!

War
JB
Tadashi
Wake (he'll get off work, I know it!)
MWard
SW
TroutBum
mikedean441
daabiistyle
RPBGator
Jeanthemachine
Canes
ddelise (+2)?
Lefty78
XM23

Alright folks, I need to start contacting courses about availability for us, and I fully intend on telling them we have around 20+ people.

This is what I have so far, the list are those who have expressed possibility of coming or are in for sure. A potential of 16 right now, need a few more to jump on the list!

War
JB
Tadashi
MWard
SW
TroutBum
mikedean441
daabiistyle
RPBGator
Jeanthemachine
Canes
ddelise (+2)?
Lefty78
XM23

One of my buddies is out (moving into a new house that week), still haven't heard from the other. Will keep you posted.

Thanks again for leading this charge!

War
JB
Tadashi
MWard
SW
TroutBum
mikedean441
daabiistyle
RPBGator
Jeanthemachine
Canes
ddelise (+2)?
Lefty78
XM23

I'm stoked guys, this is going to be fun.

Where in Florida is this planning to be at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back