2013 TaylorMade Drivers??

I heard some talk of these today. It sounds like they will be similar to the Amp Cell in that face angle and loft can be adjusted separately. Sounds like there will only be one head that is adjustable to any loft between 8.5 and 12.5.

I just hope it doesn't have those graphics on the top.

All I know is I remember when the R11 came out a d people freaked out about how untraditional it was. It turned out perfect for me. Haha

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

R11s perfect for now. I love the white but that's too busy at first glance. Who knows how these will do. Right now classic XL and new fit are front runners for taking the precious out, that will be tough

All I saw was the N and the numbers. I thought I was looking at a compass.

I had heard that they were putting a chip in the heads the will work with an App on a smart phone. Supposed to give you swing stats instantly

Sweet compass on the bottom.

The compass is there just in case you lose your way.

It was a smart move to host those pics. That way we can't see which embargo breaking site they came from.

I kind of like it.

No thanks. I hope they change the graphics

Yeah, no doubt..

Did you see these somewhere, or were these photos acquired from the interwebs DK?

Sent to me by a guy I play golf with back home, but I've seen them on the internet too. So I don't know what the deal is.

It was a smart move to host those pics. That way we can't see which embargo breaking site they came from.

Relax, I didn't upload them myself. Also, JB was in the thread already so I think he'd have done something if these weren't supposed to be out.

Looks kind of like a giant golf spike...

And....I want to hit it!

Relax, I didn't upload them myself. Also, JB was in the thread already so I think he'd have done something if these weren't supposed to be out.

I will relax. I just think it's funny. It's not like any of these pictures are official. These could just be early publicity pictures to start a stir before the real release.

I will relax. I just think it's funny. It's not like any of these pictures are official. These could just be early publicity pictures to start a stir before the real release.
I didn't ever claim them to be official either. So I don't know why the hostility with the embargo comment of yours, but I'm not too concerned.

Is that so you can find your way back to the fairway.... Just kidding

If this is true, that's very interesting.

Btw, glad you saw the compass too War!

I didn't ever claim them to be official either. So I don't know why the hostility with the embargo comment of yours, but I'm not too concerned.

Because there is an embargo on this. I asked JB about this very stuff today and he said not to post it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Because there is an embargo on this. I asked JB about this very stuff today and he said not to post it.

Wasn't informed of this. Deleted the photos from the thread.

I bet JB will have a big ole thread when these are officially released.

Agreed, I have no doubt they'll be all over this once anything is official.

Wasn't informed of this. Deleted the photos from the thread.

Its fine. They are up everywhere and we are not the ones that posted it. We ask for no watermarked photos and no links to sites that do not honor embargo dates. But if you guys want to speculate on what is coming, have at it in this case.

I am and have always been a TaylorMade supporter but I'll stay with my R11s thank you. The bottom of that reminds me of that R15 Supermegaquad photo.

I actually don't mind the looks of them. Not sure if the pics I saw are official/real though.

Back