Day 3 Prize - Cleveland 588 RTX Wedges Two Winners

Wedges are always welcome!

Entries are in. Thanks to Cleveland Golf for giving a couple of THPers a set of terrific wedges.

I would love these wedges. I'm in. Thanks Cleveland and THP

Another incredible gift from THP and Cleveland!!! Good luck all

Think I'll sit this one out. Not that I could get that lucky two days in a row, but just in case I wouldn't want a bunch of THP'ers showing up at my house with torches and pitchforks.

you could always win it, and then have a Kobey contest haha

or give them away to a family member

Thanks THP @ Cleveland Golf for Day 3 prize. 2 sets of 3 588 RTX wedges to 2 lucky winners= AWESOME. I'm in with 2/3 entries, THP fan page wouldn't let me post, but to try again later. I will. GL All!

Another great gift! Huge thanks to THP and Cleveland.

In on this one!

bring on the RTX!
a set of these would make my holiday!

Definitely throwing my name in the hat...my 3 favs of the list were the SCORs, these and the SeeMore....the whole thing is unreal though.

another day another great prize. I've gotten to like Cleveland's offerings quite a lot this last year. Would be sweet to add more of their clubs to my bag. :D

Another great prize today, but I'm gonna sit this one out. Went for the SCOR wedges yesterday and missed out, but as a newbie on THP I think it's fair to those who are really keen on the RTX's that I lower the odds for them by not throwing my name in the hat. Good luck guys and happy holidays!

Really want to try these out, see the difference between my 588's and these bad boys.

Nice, rotex grooves! Good luck everyone.

Bring on those amazing wedges. Best of luck everyone

in for the win~
Thanks for entering, you check out the rest of THP. Great times on the forum these days!

You guys at THP and all of the companys that are giving these gifts away are awesome! There is gonna be some lucky/happy peeps after these 12 days
Believe it or not, THP is like this year around. Always giing back to its members.

Sweet bring on the winning!
Winning is good, thanks for entering. You should check out the Albatross club for even more winning.

My CG 16 needs some company, cant believe how good these wedges are. 588's in the bag would be sweet
Sweet like candy canes over the holidays. Thanks for entering!

Another great gift... Got to love that!

Would love to win these! Thanks THP and Cleveland.

entered, thanks again THP and Cleveland!

Another great prize today, but I'm gonna sit this one out. Went for the SCOR wedges yesterday and missed out, but as a newbie on THP I think it's fair to those who are really keen on the RTX's that I lower the odds for them by not throwing my name in the hat. Good luck guys and happy holidays!
Are you kidding , Newbies make for excellent winners , get your name in here Brother .

These are some sweet wedges. would love to win them ;)

Back