Chromax Golf Ball Testing - Forum Signup for New 90 Compression Golf Ball

Thanks for the videos. I am excited for these things. Could be a great winter ball, and these colors. WOW

yeah I'm intrigued!! I'm hoping this becomes a decent candidate for my winter ball. Although my winters are pretty mild, I still see a loss of distance and feel.

Thanks for the videos Mr. Satchmo. Taking these to the THP Invitational this weekend will be fun.

no problem, have fun at the invitational and you don't have to worry about losing them since they are high visibility lol

I'm glad you guys are excited.

heck yeah, I've always find these balls and see these used by ladies at the course, and I thought they were interesting, I actually hit one as a spare and thought nothing of it, now I'm going to seriously put these to the test!

Nice group of testers selected for this one. Can't wait to see them in play this weekend

Congrats guys! A bit relieved I didn't get picked, weather isn't looking good any more.

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

I'm glad you guys are excited.

I don't recall ever seeing one except in pictures online. They look like the colors really jump out at you. Heck yeah I am excited to be one of the testers. :thumb:

I don't recall ever seeing one except in pictures online. They look like the colors really jump out at you. Heck yeah I am excited to be one of the testers. :thumb:

definitely! and i love playing me some colored balls when there's so many clouds (hard for me to watch the white ball with a white background)

To help us testers out, per their website:

These balls are comparable to the Chromax line: Titleist DT® Solo, Titleist NXT Tour®, Bridgestone E5®, Precept® Laddie Extreme®.

Congrats Testers, way to go !

Congratulations to our testers this round. Knock it out of the park, fellas! Have fun.

I am looking forward to giving these a test run....should be alot of fun....Just gotta keep away from the water holes for awhile :D

Congrats testers, very deserving group.
Looking forward to reading the reviews.

Lots of people testing this one. It should be good.

I am looking forward to giving these a test run....should be alot of fun....Just gotta keep away from the water holes for awhile :D
Me too Tim, luckily my home course has only one forced carry and only 3 others with water in play at all, I may just use these on the other 14 for the first few weeks.

Good luck with the testing fellas, I like it when there are numerous testers because you get so many different perspectives.

Me too Tim, luckily my home course has only one forced carry and only 3 others with water in play at all, I may just use these on the other 14 for the first few weeks.

haha, you gotta see how well they swim! i might do the same. don't want to lose all of them halfway through the testing.

My home course is pretty open... only just a few hole with big trouble... got a few Par 5's I can let them air out on lol... I can't wait to hit them

Thanks for the heads up on this. I am looking forward to putting these up against a comparable group of balls for testing.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Back