The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, last week she got in a car accident at lunch time
the week before that she had to leave cause someone was in hospital
the week before that she said she didnt know who to call to say she wasnt coming in.

And I seem to recall her asking if the job could be permanent.....good luck with that

sounds like iGirl that works with me.

eny8y2uh.jpg

I'm so glad we decided to grab lunch together my friend!!

20121204_140851.jpg

I would probably eat at Chipotle more if it didnt taste like crap.

So Canadan...what ya want to talk about at lunch....

Chutting??

it's no Moe's
Haha, I actually like Chipotle. But, because I am considerate of my family who are forced to share a house with me, I dont eat there as much as I would like.

i just lost some respect for 2 MC captains in the last several posts of this thread. WTH is going on in here...

Here Nate and I were, trying to enjoy a nice Chipotle lunch together....

hahaha

Do they know you by name at Chipotle? "Here comes the skinny gringo again"..."Hi sir, what can I get for you today? The usual?"

Chutting??

Isnt that what happens in the bowl after you eat Chipotle?

You want to entertain the heck out of even the degenerate high schoolers? Volcano project. Holy crap its amazing to watch them get excited and apply themselves.

Haha, I actually like Chipotle. But, because I am considerate of my family who are forced to share a house with me, I dont eat there as much as I would like.

Jealousy rears its ugly head again :laughing:

Do they know you by name at Chipotle? "Here comes the skinny gringo again"..."Hi sir, what can I get for you today? The usual?"

No, plus I am always changing it up. I think they recognize me, but don't know me by name. Nothing like what the poor guys at golf galaxy have to deal with haha!

I bet Dan likes Chipolte better now that he doesn't get that $1.75 guac stuck in his stache anymore

The next 10 days of myself and GG's lives are going to be so crazy busy its absurd. Busy in a good way and so happy for the end result, but crazy busy nonetheless.

Chutting??

That's not a chipotle based conversation my friend.. Would make things start to taste bland..

We would probably be talking about the MC. Cleveland/Callaway driver comparisons for sure. I love the uDesign look man.

I bet Dan likes Chipolte better now that he doesn't get that $1.75 guac stuck in his stache anymore

Yes, i know this was directed at both of us.

Dan - I cant wait to smash Chipotle with you after we practice holing chips and draining 10 footers in 2013.

I couldn't eat a burrito for the entire month on account of the oils sliding up into my skin hahaha!

I don't usually do the guac. Bowl or burrito is more than enough for me.

..and I do like Moe's, just nowhere near the way I like Chippers.

Yes, i know this was directed at both of us.

Dan - I cant wait to smash Chipotle with you after we practice holing chips and draining 10 footers in 2013.

It's pretty much a lock dude.. We might even allow Deano to join us, although he'll push for a McDouble and fries..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back