THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

you sure? I'll trade ya Vince's 12* Classic with the expensive shaft in it that he thinks he is getting back

LOL! Hmm... Never can have too much Classic love. I do want to hit that beast though.

So Any chance we find out the format today? I think I'm ready to know!

you already guessed it one....Bingo Bango Bongo

So Any chance we find out the format today? I think I'm ready to know!

We didn't learn the format at the ATL Invitational until the morning of the event. I suspect it will be something like this -- maybe Friday night?

We didn't learn the format at the ATL Invitational until the morning of the event. I suspect it will be something like this -- maybe Friday night?

i'll just keep bugging JB..... i'm pretty persistent when i wanna be! :alien: it actually doesn't matter cause KellyBo will be carrying me the whole round anyway!

i'll just keep bugging JB..... i'm pretty persistent when i wanna be! :alien: it actually doesn't matter cause KellyBo will be carrying me the whole round anyway!

I've heard she's more than capable of doing so. You've got a great teammate there Buck!

I've heard she's more than capable of doing so. You've got a great teammate there Buck!

yeah i'm excited saw her playing on another hole at the new course at grand cypress and she was hitting it good so i know i can ride some coattails.

I've seen it! When I played with her in Gray, she was -1 through 5 and hitting fabulous shots. I was very impressed.

I've seen it! When I played with her in Gray, she was -1 through 5 and hitting fabulous shots. I was very impressed.

That's what I'm talking about! I'm already thinking about what adult beverage I want to drink while im relaxing while she's shooting under par for our team!

Gotta get to packing, the golf mobile departs tomorrow at 0700 :waiting:

That's what I'm talking about! I'm already thinking about what adult beverage I want to drink while im relaxing while she's shooting under par for our team!

Hahahahahahahahaha! I'm stuck on 94 right now so don't get your hopes up too high there Buck. JT didn't tell you what happened after hole #5.

you sure? I'll trade ya Vince's 12* Classic with the expensive shaft in it that he thinks he is getting back

Haha, cant wait to tee it up with you again. Oh and my bags are packed and the truck is loaded for True Blue.

Hahahahahahahahaha! I'm stuck on 94 right now so don't get your hopes up too high there Buck. JT didn't tell you what happened after hole #5.

Well maybe ill let you carry us till 5 then ill play a few holes! Lol.

Well maybe ill let you carry us till 5 then ill play a few holes! Lol.

That's what I'm talking about! I'm sure I'll have at least one or two pars and maybe even sneak in a birdie. The rest is up to you!

That's what I'm talking about! I'm sure I'll have at least one or two pars and maybe even sneak in a birdie. The rest is up to you!

I like it KB, put the pressure on Buck. I will make sure he drinks one to many Friday night. Wait, what am I saying. If he's partying than I am. Sorry Jon D!

I've heard good things about you Vince. Don't let me down!

Oh boy, this could be an epic letdown

Congrats on being packed...im not even close

I like it KB, put the pressure on Buck. I will make sure he drinks one to many Friday night. Wait, what am I saying. If he's partying than I am. Sorry Jon D!

No worries man! I'm gonna try to behave, but there's a good chance I'll be right there with you!

Packing? All I've done is set aside the clubs I'm bringing and mark a whole bunch of golf balls.

Packed? Lol ill be up at 5 getting packed before we leave at 6. Had time to get some chip and putt in today though. Gonna be a great time!!!! Tomorrows D Day!

had to take one more sneak peak at this awesome golf course, man I cant wait!

See what I mean Dan, this guy is a hater!

No worries man! I'm gonna try to behave, but there's a good chance I'll be right there with you!

Packing? All I've done is set aside the clubs I'm bringing and mark a whole bunch of golf balls.

Were VA boy's, it's going to be a blast and there is no such thing as behaving unless you like Zima and your name is Mike Dean.

Packed? Lol ill be up at 5 getting packed before we leave at 6. Had time to get some chip and putt in today though. Gonna be a great time!!!! Tomorrows D Day!

I am all ready bro

Internet BFF 4 life !

That's going to be my tattoo if I ever get one. Ha!

Pumped as heck to get down to MB

Back