The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next 10 days of myself and GG's lives are going to be so crazy busy its absurd. Busy in a good way and so happy for the end result, but crazy busy nonetheless.

Good busy is nice sometimes. Can't wait to meet you guys in MB!

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

Yes, i know this was directed at both of us.

Dan - I cant wait to smash Chipotle with you after we practice holing chips and draining 10 footers in 2013.

Or you could move down here and enjoy Chippers with me!!! In the sun.

The next 10 days of myself and GG's lives are going to be so crazy busy its absurd. Busy in a good way and so happy for the end result, but crazy busy nonetheless.

Well, if the end result is good then whats a little craziness, right? haha

I couldn't eat a burrito for the entire month on account of the oils sliding up into my skin hahaha!

I don't usually do the guac. Bowl or burrito is more than enough for me.

..and I do like Moe's, just nowhere near the way I like Chippers.

We will be so well balanced, I roll with the tacos and guac. Wonder if they let Deano drink his Zima on the patio?

I think stupid is contagious man some people

I can't believe you guys posted pictures of Chipotle in here. That should be a hanging offense or something.

I hate peppermints, but I love candy canes. Odd, right?

The can opener was invented 48 years after the can.

Twitter is great, gets me through the day when THP is slow.

Saw this on Facebook:

My life wouldn't be so great if you we're actually smart. Your stupidity makes me EL OH EL

The bold wasn't actually there, I just added it to point out how hysterical it is.

Saw this on Facebook:

My life wouldn't be so great if you we're actually smart. Your stupidity makes me EL OH EL

The bold wasn't actually there, I just added it to point out how hysterical it is.
Yeah, and people who say that others need to go to college instead of lay on their ass, when the person saying this is 15 & pregnant, and dropped out of school.

This thread took a turn that is confusing the hell out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back