The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Job interview tomorrow and a nice warm chinook today love it.

Just got an email from my course. The course has closed as of today. While that part stinks, its been open since early March and got a ton of play. Also mentioned in the email is that they are getting rid of the current superintendent. Those that know me know that I have talked about having the worst greens in the area and its not even close. Half of them have bunkers someplace on them they are so bad. Hopefully the new hire can do something about that. Needless to say I'm pretty excited about that news.

It's sad that one person can bring down a whole course like that. Here's hoping they step it up for you in 2013 dude!

Job interview tomorrow and a nice warm chinook today love it.

Sending good vibes your way dude! Best of luck!

Good luck Scrap.

Only class of the day = cancelled. Awesome.

I didn't find out until I went to said class so no. Plus I want to rest my ankle before the invitational.

That's weak. Get the ankle iced brotha! People will be targeting your ankle now that they know it's your weak spot being a defending champ.

That's weak. Get the ankle iced brotha! People will be targeting your ankle now that they know it's your weak spot being a defending champ.

Haha. It just needs a bit of rest from golf. Should be fine.

It's not that cold down here end of December. Might be a high in the 60's, although probably in the 70's.

I bet Nerfny would love a trip out of the cold, barren, miserable, snowy place you call the North. We have palm trees!

It's not that cold down here end of December. Might be a high in the 60's, although probably in the 70's.

I bet Nerfny would love a trip out of the cold, barren, miserable, snowy place you call the North. We have palm trees!

I would love that but with the outing, Morgan Cup and having to go to Texas for a wedding this year our travel budget is very tight. Plus I am still owed a girls weekend after his trip to Ohio and I already know who I am using that with it's just a matter of when.

I would love that but with the outing, Morgan Cup and having to go to Texas for a wedding this year our travel budget is very tight. Plus I am still owed a girls weekend after his trip to Ohio and I already know who I am using that with it's just a matter of when.

You should have your girls weekend that weekend. Don't worry about Dean, he can stay home.

Im thinking of an idea....hehe

Crappy day at work and come home to this. How could my life be better? It cant.
evy8usus.jpg

How could that not make your day better?

THP just let out a collective "Awwwwwwwwww!" with that pic, Dev. Adorable.

Your'e a lucky man Dev !

Dev, adorable buddy. That certainly would make any day better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to miss my girls now for some reason..................

Cutie she is.

Thanks guys. She is just awesome. I get 30 minutes alone time with just us every day after I pick her up from daycare. I wouldnt trade those 30 minutes for anything in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back