Sneak Peek - Adams Speedline Super S/LS Drivers

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Might as well throw these up there. Basically no info out there on them yet, but they will be coming soon. Not sure, but it almost looks like a little white peeking through there.

AdamsS-thumb-455x546-84802-L.jpg

AdamsLS-thumb-455x553-84806-L.jpg

I'm curious to see if the TM cosmetics take hold at Adams now too, I sure hope not.

Anyone surprised at ANOTHER new Adams driver?

Yeah, definitely see some white. Honestly though..I think it looks pretty sweet.

Yeah, the back of the hosel does look white, screw for adjustability....very interesting

• Staff
I'm curious to see if the TM cosmetics take hold at Adams now too, I sure hope not.

That's two new drivers. Not sure if they'll be released together or not.

I think they look great! I am a big fan of my speed line 12 so I can't wait to it these.

Your right, looks like some white going on.

Really except Titleist, does anyone not release a driver in the winter for the PGA Show?

No, I'm not surprised.. And I sure hope they don't just fall in line with TM.

I'm sadly not shocked to see the white. I kind of liked what they had going with the grey/silver.

Interesting looking clubs. Looks like they could be white.

Really except Titleist, does anyone not release a driver in the winter for the PGA Show?

Not my point at all, more a reference to the fact that they had I believe 3+ last year? Crazy.

I just hope the crown is clean, no craziness up there. I want to hit whatever/whenever they are, its just funny to me that SO much goes out as far as drivers from them SO often.

I would like to give that sucker a rip !

I think they look great. Never had a problem with the white crown, just hated the extra graphics TM would throw on them. Love the sole design of this though. Cant wait for more pics!

Jeepers this is now three I have to check out. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

It's hard to say a lot from the sole but looks like another nice looking driver. There's a lot of new clubs coming out and should be exciting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, I'm not surprised.. And I sure hope they don't just fall in line with TM.

I'm sadly not shocked to see the white. I kind of liked what they had going with the grey/silver.

Agreed, I LOVED the silver.

I see these and think this is what a Diablo Octane Black would have looked like.

I like the looks of the sole...and yes, I see some white peeking out. Oh the choices we will have in 2013...

When a company has a new driver on the shelf seemingly every time I walk into Golftown I tend to walk by without much interest. Curious if any or all of Taylormade's tech has made it's way into this driver.

I like the shape of these. I wasn't a huge fan of the previous line but these look nice.

When Sadlowski blew a hole threw the GC sim the head on his Adams driver was a silver/white I wonder if this is what he was using.

Interesting. Too bad there isn't a top view.

Love how the companies are really taking that black matte to the next level. Ping, Cleveland and now Adams. Love them.

I don't know, maybe it is just me, but these look a little bland when compared to prior releases from Adams. Usually I like toned down looks, but these kind of went a little too far with the toned down part. Maybe in hand they will look better, but they are not doing much for me in these pictures.

I wish they'd show different angles of these clubs. The bottom seems to be a departure from their usual drivers. It'll be interesting to see the rest.

Back