The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys pretty sure I've got it locked up but I need to see exactly where they are at it could lead to more golf time and less hockey time.

Played my first round in just over a month today. Even better was that it was with my favorite partner (my wife)!

Played my first round in just over a month today. Even better was that it was with my favorite partner (my wife)!

Yup that is a HHJJ Small's good on ya.

Dev, I love your baby pics! She is precious and I love how much you love her and show her off.

I have been working with my current company since April and just found out what my end of year bonus will be. Talk about taking care of the employees.

I have been working with my current company since April and just found out what my end of year bonus will be. Talk about taking care of the employees.

Wooot. Have to love that!

Crappy day at work and come home to this. How could my life be better? It cant.
evy8usus.jpg
well this is certainly a cute picture!

Royal meadows.

Happy happy joy day, my mom has had a lump in her fest under observation for a year, last year they said it was fine, this year during her yearly checkup, hey asked her to come back In for more tests, we were terrified it was cancer, the doctor told her her results came in well. She doesn't have cancer! Yeehhaw!

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Happy happy joy day, my mom has had a lump in her fest under observation for a year, last year they said it was fine, this year during her yearly checkup, hey asked her to come back In for more tests, we were terrified it was cancer, the doctor told her her results came in well. She doesn't have cancer! Yeehhaw!

Good to hear buddy. Just in time for the holiday season

Great news, Mr Satchmo.

thanks guys, yeah I was super happy for her, we've been worried sick about it!

That's awesome!

Good to hear Uriel!

Great news Uriel. Happy for you guys.

Great to hear it Satch!

On Monday I accepted an offer from the company I've been talking with and same day gave notice to my current job. Filled out all the paperwork last night and start in a couple weeks.

6 mos in training, then move. So far talking Missouri, Oklahoma, or Texas.

Congrats, Duey! Back to something you like a little more? Also, I think you need to put Illinois on that list :)

On Monday I accepted an offer from the company I've been talking with and same day gave notice to my current job. Filled out all the paperwork last night and start in a couple weeks.

6 mos in training, then move. So far talking Missouri, Oklahoma, or Texas.

Very nice, congrats man! What part of TX is in the running?

Congrats, Duey! Back to something you like a little more? Also, I think you need to put Illinois on that list :)

Haha, I told them nothing North of Missouri, but I could rethink getting up in your neck of the woods. Back to retail and excited about it. Clean close and no sore back for once, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back