The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha there you go!

haha there you go!

I would usually say that this sounds like the rewards reaped from good ol' fashioned tail whippin's!

Hawk. For us it got to the point that I would ask for the check at midway point in the meal and I would have my card ready for when she brought it... No time wasted!! It gets better.

I just had a horrible auto correct incident. I am dying laughing right now. It was supposed to say makes "me work hard" and instead wrote "my worm hard" and Im laughing hysterically as I type this.

I just had a horrible auto correct incident. I am dying laughing right now. It was supposed to say makes "me work hard" and instead wrote "my worm hard" and Im laughing hysterically as I type this.
Yeah that's a good one

Hahahahaha. Screenshot and post to one of the websites that collects them!

Thank god you proofed it. I probably wouldn't be so diligent. That is funny though

Lol jb tmi

That's great, god bless autocorrect

I think in the last few months I've said thongs instead of things

And then war has a few texts from me regarding the Russians

I would probably eat at Chipotle more if it didnt taste like crap.
You have eaten crap?

The can opener was invented 48 years after the can.
Somebody wasn't on top of that one. "Let's make a can." "How we gonna open it?" "We aren't. It's for storage."

Twitter is great, gets me through the day when THP is slow.
Luckily, that doesn't happen too often. Mainly between midnight and 4 AM.

Here's a comedy routine about auto correct. It's NSFW for language, but pretty funny.

[video=youtube;zaV-PbDf5rw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaV-PbDf5rw[/video]

LOL I love Aziz.

Autocorrects, ftw. That is hilarious.

Worm hard / work hard. Same thing, right?

Hawk...what did you put in your kiddos drink??!!

That did make me giggle JB....

Yea, I could see.........what what?

he was a senior police officer and one day he got in a fire fight with a few cartels, they shot him three times, collapsed his lung, shattered his clavicle, and missed his heart by about 1 cm. He was in a coma, for a week, and luckily survived. After words, he got death threats to his family and he stepped down and joined a private security force

I didn't want to post this in the rant thread because some of our friends are dealing with some real issues right now and I didn't want to distract from that. But, my rant/banter is, having a job is great and all, great for paying bills, and buying stuff, and is awesome for the ole psyche, but it sucks not being able to keep up with THP throughout the day. I try to catch up on my breaks and on lunch, but I am usually so rushed, I get to read a few threads and go back to work. And by the time I get home, it's darn near impossible to catch up on everything that has taken place that day. Ok, so it's a silly rant/banter, but I hate not being able to not keep up throughout the day.

I didn't want to post this in the rant thread because some of our friends are dealing with some real issues right now and I didn't want to distract from that. But, my rant/banter is, having a job is great and all, great for paying bills, and buying stuff, and is awesome for the ole psyche, but it sucks not being able to keep up with THP throughout the day. I try to catch up on my breaks and on lunch, but I am usually so rushed, I get to read a few threads and go back to work. And by the time I get home, it's darn near impossible to catch up on everything that has taken place that day. Ok, so it's a silly rant/banter, but I hate not being able to not keep up throughout the day.

And that's one of the benefits of being a teacher..now that I'm in a nice routine..plenty of time to check THP, haha.

And that's one of the benefits of being a teacher..now that I'm in a nice routine..plenty of time to check THP, haha.

Yeah, it doesn't help that I am the FNG (effing new guy), so I don't have a set schedule yet and just rotate back and forth.

Should've tossed a THP clause in your contract!

If I was Michael Bay I'd say to heck with movies, I'd just do Victoria's Secret commercials. Good Lord.

If I was Michael Bay I'd say to heck with movies, I'd just do Victoria's Secret commercials. Good Lord.

If I was Michael Bay, I would tell them how much money I've made making movies and bag a Victoria's Secret model. But, that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back