Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this?
View attachment 6627

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
That is the Agenda widget. My S3 had a full calendar widget that showed the entire calendar with days and events on them. It looked just like when you opened the monthly view in the calendar, except it was a widget. It got removed in the JellyBean update.

That is the Agenda widget. My S3 had a full calendar widget that showed the entire calendar with days and events on them. It looked just like when you opened the monthly view in the calendar, except it was a widget. It got removed in the JellyBean update.

That woukd be sweet. Isn't VZ releasing 4.1.2 soon? Maybe it will have it. I do like the idea of a full calendar on the hone screen.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, as a widget.

I use Swiftkey 3.

I use SwiftKey 3 as well. Don't shrink down the keyboard either. Also don't have a problem with one handed operation. As I've said before though I do believe, I wear XL gloves and those are even a bit snug.

Well my vote still goes for the bowers mate, I own the better P5s, and when they released the P3s I had a listen and thought they were better than my P5s but are cheaper! More portable, as sexy as hell!

I agree with you as far as sound goes but as I said, my problem with those is only that they aren't really suited well as "on the go" headphones. I'll be putting them through hell and like the durability and ease of exchanging parts on the SOL headphones. That is why they are getting my attention.

hy4ypa9e.jpg

Steve Jobs: "stylus"? who wants a stylus"? "NO"!

Bless your soul Jobs but if you were alive today I'm sure you would be hard pressed to not eat those words now. Man, I'm loving this Note 2!

Just ordered a set of Jaybird Sportband 2 wireless headphones to work out with today. Should be here Thursday or Friday.

Just ordered a set of Jaybird Sportband 2 wireless headphones to work out with today. Should be here Thursday or Friday.

I wanted to get a pair of these for GG, so I look forward to your thoughts on them.

I wanted to get a pair of these for GG, so I look forward to your thoughts on them.

evygeny7.jpg

Picked up this color. I want to be able to wear them at the range to focus a bit more or on the course when I'm getting a bit off, so wireless was a must. I can't wear ear buds because I have really small canals and in ear buds drive me crazy. So these seemed perfect. The one thing I'll be looking for that I've read a few negative comments about is the battery not being able to hold a charge on some units. It always seems to be a problem that shows up in the first few weeks of use in every reviewers case. So I'm guessing that whoever they went with for the battery is just putting out some batteries with dud cells. Hopefully I don't get one. If I do though they do have a one year warranty. Lifetime sweat related failure warranty.

I've enjoyed GO SMS quite a bit. Still wish they'd implement group chat.

Check out Group Me it is a great app for group messaging works with both Apple and Android devices.

evygeny7.jpg

Picked up this color. I want to be able to wear them at the range to focus a bit more or on the course when I'm getting a bit off, so wireless was a must. I can't wear ear buds because I have really small canals and in ear buds drive me crazy. So these seemed perfect. The one thing I'll be looking for that I've read a few negative comments about is the battery not being able to hold a charge on some units. It always seems to be a problem that shows up in the first few weeks of use in every reviewers case. So I'm guessing that whoever they went with for the battery is just putting out some batteries with dud cells. Hopefully I don't get one. If I do though they do have a one year warranty. Lifetime sweat related failure warranty.

I see you utilized the Note 2 select screenshot option with the S Pen. Nice.

I see you utilized the Note 2 select screenshot option with the S Pen. Nice.

Yep. Quite convenient, wouldn't you say? If I've got the S Pen out I also enjoy me some smart gestures.

Man, nobody is pondering electronics with me here lately. It's almost like it is Christmas and nobody is buying anything because y'all all have kids or something!

Man, nobody is pondering electronics with me here lately. It's almost like it is Christmas and nobody is buying anything because y'all all have kids or something!

Lots of golf stuff is coming out each day. Lots of chatter about those golf products. Lots of chatter about the HUGE holiday contest lasting 12 days.

Ponder why android sucks too hard to let me group chat with people via text!! hahaha

The one feature that these phones can't get figured out, and it's one that I loved..

I need a new screen protector for my iPhone, the one that came with my otterbox, got messed up and it got some nasty bubbles when some dust entered. Anyone have a recommendation? I don't want to spend $14 for a single one, and I don't want to get some of that cheap crap that doesn't last haha

Lots of golf stuff is coming out each day. Lots of chatter about those golf products. Lots of chatter about the HUGE holiday contest lasting 12 days.

Tough for me to discuss equipment because I'm so satisfied with what in my bag right now. I'm afraid if I get in the chatter ill want something I don't need.
Also, with the holiday contest. I didn't want to take part because chances of me deploying soon are so high that I don't want to ruin someone else's chances of winning that would put the gifts to good use. If I won they'd probably collect dust. I don't want that for any of the sweet THP gifts. It'd be doing it an injustice.

No explanation needed buddy. Just wanted to give you a heads up where there are so many posts.

Tough for me to discuss equipment because I'm so satisfied with what in my bag right now. I'm afraid if I get in the chatter ill want something I don't need.
Also, with the holiday contest. I didn't want to take part because chances of me deploying soon are so high that I don't want to ruin someone else's chances of winning that would put the gifts to good use. If I won they'd probably collect dust. I don't want that for any of the sweet THP gifts. It'd be doing it an injustice.

That's admirable of you sir. Thanks for your service.

Dude, i've been crazy busy at work, havent even caught up on my nerd sites the past few days.

I'll be back at nerding it up with you tonight, bro.

Stopped at Sam's to pick some things up tonight and wandered over to the TV's. Looked at the 70" sets.

And increase of 18" diagonal measurement over our 52" is HUGE. That's H - U - G - E ! That is and increase of over 33% in screen size.

Stopped at Sam's to pick some things up tonight and wandered over to the TV's. Looked at the 70" sets.

And increase of 18" diagonal measurement over our 52" is HUGE. That's H - U - G - E ! That is and increase of over 33% in screen size.
Ridiculous arent they? I want one!

The one thing that has me motivated about selling our house and buying new, is that I have been told I can have a HD Projector. I want.

The one thing that has me motivated about selling our house and buying new, is that I have been told I can have a HD Projector. I want.

Awesome if you're gonna put it in the basement!!! The least little bit of light from outside or the smallest little wrinkle in your projector screen can cause big trouble though.

Did the same thing tonight. Got yelled at for taking too long when we had things to do. Blasphemy!

HD projectors are awesome, but the bulb life isn't. I keep hearing bad news once you pass the 2000 hour mark?

so It looks like we're moving to sprint, my brother's AT&T deal wasn't going to work out for us, either way, it's going to be cool

I have an iPhone 3gs, and although I want the iPhone 5, I'd settle for the 4s+otterbox and pocket the extra cash for golf

so It looks like we're moving to sprint, my brother's AT&T deal wasn't going to work out for us, either way, it's going to be cool

I have an iPhone 3gs, and although I want the iPhone 5, I'd settle for the 4s+otterbox and pocket the extra cash for golf

Yeah... Sprint... Enjoy them... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back