The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a little of both.

To quote Ace Ventura, "Yes I do. It's large, but I consider it carry on".

Dang man, that's crazy! Stay as healthy as you can during ok! Stay hydrated and stay away from apple juices if you have a stomach virus, most flu virus that cause gastroenteritis will cause dehydration through certain runny processes...the only way to treat this is to mask the symptoms and boost the immune response- that will take days since most flu virus are different strains, your body has to mount a specific response to that specific antigen. Buy lots of Gatorade, and get your contagion on!

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

I don't drink much Apple juice, but I do drink the crap out of some Cran-Grape juice. Is that bad for you during the flu?

I don't drink much Apple juice, but I do drink the crap out of some Cran-Grape juice. Is that bad for you during the flu?

It is said that cranberry juice constituents affect influenza virus adhesion and infectivity

It is said that cranberry juice constituents affect influenza virus adhesion and infectivity

Ok, Bill Nye the Science Guy, let's pretend that I still find fart sounds funny. What the hell does that mean? LOL.

Ok, Bill Nye the Science Guy, let's pretend that I still find fart sounds funny. What the hell does that mean? LOL.

It basically has antimicrobial compounds that affect viral adhesion and infectivity, basically in order for a virus molecule to infect your cells it has to physically bind and "stick" to our tissues, then it does it's thing "invades its Genetic code into your cells, hijacks your proteins and makes more copies of its genetic makeup and makes proteins to help it survive and reproduce. cranberry juice has some chemical compounds that can reduce cell adhesion and lots of antioxidants.

It's full of sugars. Not sure if it's the greatest thing for you diet wise but it's at least got vitamins. A multi vitamin and just lots of fluids would be just as good.

Just to clear the murky water, I find farts funny too

It basically has antimicrobial compounds that affect viral adhesion and infectivity, basically in order for a virus molecule to infect your cells it has to physically bind and "stick" to our tissues, then it does it's thing "invades its Genetic code into your cells, hijacks your proteins and makes more copies of its genetic makeup and makes proteins to help it survive and reproduce. cranberry juice has some chemical compounds that can reduce cell adhesion and lots of antioxidants.

So short answer is Jeff, you're good.

Just saw this on FB....pretty funny as I think of some of the people I see do all this there:

LMAO, that was terrible Nate.

Lol. Good looking out, Satch. But dumb it up a time or two, would ya'?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Thank you. Lol. I felt like I was reading a medical journal, when all I needed was the back of a shampoo bottle.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

hahaha shampoo bottles, and farts

Farts are always funny. Fact.

funny-dog-pictures-your-farts-cause-brain-damage.jpg

Lol that's awesome Nate!

I've been watching American Horror Story, it's a creepy creepy show

Love the Nickelback touch for the theme!
I don't see why Nickelback gets so much hate.. Its not like they're the only people who use autotune.. I have like 60 of their songs on my ipod..

I don't see why Nickelback gets so much hate.. Its not like they're the only people who use autotune.. I have like 60 of their songs on my ipod..
Because they suck.

Because they suck.
Well you have freedom of opinion.. But seriously, if you listened to some of their older songs, you'd find some pretty good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back